SAU Community

Nasho Run - 14th May

Moanie

Ok guys!!!  new cruise!!!! :D

Destination: Nasho Run

Time: 8:30 at P6d homebush  

Meet 2: 9:30 at waratah st, kirrawee... we should leave by 10 for the nasho run...

Date: Saturday 14th May

Attendees:

Sl!m

Craved

Ben101

Wilch

Black R33 Gtst + R33

Rukus

Matboy

SiksII

James

x]SPHYNX[x

sproosy

z3n2k

Mr_G

henzie

Mr R32 M-Spec + R34 Gtt

HCR32

Liz

aaronrb25t

Aplex (cause he is defintely definitely coming! :P)

Maybes:

ed R34

Silver Gts-t

TommO

Bizzrevhead

NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKNIG BOUT

special treatment !! oooo yeah!

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If everyone reads the signs about cornering speed and doubles it, everyone should be fine (with some exceptions)

that's great advice. :uhh: so when someone who hasn't been through this stretch of road comes across a 45kmh posted corner they should take it at 90kmh, not knowing if it progressively tightens? if there is a big dip on the exit? if there is on coming traffic? I guess you will happily compenstate them for your dud advice.

Seriously guys I don't want to be negative or hang sh1t on anybody but this event gives me some shivers. here we have a whole group of people, all in high performance cars, a lot of who are relatively young and inexperienced, all car enthusiasts and genuinely excited about driving fast cars. which is great. BUT instead of going to a track they are going on a drive in a group of 20+(just guessing) cars at night on a public road. I fear that there will be a)crash(s) b)fines/arrests or even c) injury. we all know how everyone get's g'd up in a group and everyone wants to show how they are better or that their car is faster and how they are the best togue driver or drifter but seriously public roads are not a good place for this. race tracks are fairly accessible and I would go as far to say that anyone who can afford a high maintenance, high insurance, high performance car can afford $100 for a trackday. that's actually another point about this that worries me. how many of you don't have comprehensive insurance? heaven forbid one of you looses it and causes and accident how are you going to pay for the other persons car?

anyway, that's the end of my rant. I actually like going to these type of drives and I've been on many, many great drives through some lovely public roads on the outskirts of sydney but I generally go with friends and people I know and trust. and no offence but I don't know a lot of you guys and i don't know how you will behave. Judging by some of the attitudes I've seen and heard it might not be pretty.

have fun but be careful. have a think about what kind of police attention 20+ skylines driving around together attracts... Also listening to people like Apple OSX who say take every corner at double the reccomendation is just stupid. if you have never been down a particular stretch of road before, take some time to get to know the dangers there, also be aware than conditions on PUBLIC ROADs are always variable.

no-one take any of this personally. well try not to.

*** DUDE CHILL !!

U sound like my parents.

u think it was 100% serious when i said double the speed limit... gezz relax. This is northing like a race track and i garentee that noone is going to treat it like one, from what i can figure, most of the people on SAU are rather intelegent (but most cant spell eep..) and i dont think there will be one person who take it full bor.... I have been down old pac and the national park hunderds of times with up to 25 cars, and no one is stupid bout it, the go fast but not too fast, do u think people really want to destroy their car.... i know i do, i wake up each morning and go, hey i really want to pay $1600 today, i know i might go crash my car... sounds like fun... and hey i i have to pay that i might as well start a 10 car or even 20 car pile up... hey its all just a little fun.

i dont know the people u cruise with but if i see someone being stupid i back the **** away, as i hope all of u guys do, its common sence. but seriously dude relax and let people enjoy the ride.

agreed richard!!! I don't have any counter arguments... the most i can do is just caution everyone, and hope that they realise the difference between a spirited drive and being a total idiot....

agreed richard!!!  I don't have any counter arguments... the most i can do is just caution everyone, and hope that they realise the difference between a spirited drive and being a total idiot....

sometimes that's all that's needed. :( should be a nice weekend for it too, nice cool air and hopefully clear (rain free). enjoying road cars on the road still has great appeal to me too. though I am now trying to do more track stuff.

i might be coming prolly now too , as long as the missus wants to go as well :( .

I also dont think driving like a maniac is wise for any1 . Especially when you bring most of the people around you down too .

I will still come despite wheather or not i have my new Gearbox by then . Just slow and steady for me this weekend i can tell you!

Ok guys!!! new cruise!!!! :(

Destination: Nasho Run

Time: 8:30 at P6d homebush

Meet 2: 9:30 at waratah st, kirrawee... we should leave by 10 for the nasho run...

Date: Saturday 14th May

Attendees:

Aplex (cause he is defintely definitely coming! :()

Sl!m

Craved

Ben101

Wilch

Black R33 Gtst + R33

Rukus

Matboy

SiksII

James

x]SPHYNX[x

sproosy

z3n2k

Mr_G

henzie

Mr R32 M-Spec + R34 Gtt

HCR32

Liz

aaronrb25t

Maybes:

ed R34

Silver Gts-t

TommO

Bizzrevhead

Hey Moonie , your not on the list :looney:

Sorry Nathan.. gearbox is coming out soon hehe ;) hopefully next week mmm u have only been waiting for it for like couple of months hahaha sorry again

i've decided I'm gonna give this one a miss guys.

The me hitting wombat possibility is too high for me and my newly resprayed front bar,

have fun guys and drive safely!

;) at silv! if i didn't have to spend money on a new clutch, those sway bars would already be in there :)

tommy!! bring your chickie with you :) problem solved! :D

sl!m... i'm not going!!! well.. i'm only a chauffeur for these two clowns i know so i don't think it counts :P

comeon liz!! you're being soft!!!! a wombat isn't going to pick on your car over everyone elses! :D or maybe it will!!!!