SAU Community

Friday Cruise....meeting location?????

Blitz

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ManNGolf

wow last night was fun...........after rocking up late to find out you guys had split from the maccer's we tried catching up. XRSIST and myself ended up doing stage 1 and 2 before finding you guys. so by the end of the night we ended up doing all 3.........missed out on some but was kool seeing the pack.

im up for another one anytime........only i hope to have the "little red car that can" ready by then.

oh and thanks to 321GO for showing us the quick route across mooney mooney bridge.........um straight across at about 20_km/hr................hahahhaha sick stuff.

It certainly was a good night, lots of friendly peeps although it was noticable that a few strayed from the pack (or were left behind). But in the end it seemed that everyone found each other and had fun. How many people had UHF handhelds on last nights cruise ?

Thankfully there were no incidents so hopefully everyone had a ball.

BIG THANKS TO SHELL FOR LETTING ME RIDE SHOTGUN !!!!!! Hope your not deaf in your left ear, and I think I left my skillfully handmade directions in your car ? Better keep them for next time !

Shout out's to -

* George for getting his license back too, congrats and hopefully you'll hold on to it for a little longer ;)

* Monty for licking my chips !!

* Minh for having a WRX and putting up with Shells comments about how she didn't like the colour green :P

* Lawrence for hanging his ass out every chance he got and for asking if I was Shell's brother :)

* Prank for letting Lawrence look funny at those set of lights where he raced off :lol:

I'd just like to thank all the cops, specially the guys in the paddywagon at the rocks, you know who you are .... who added that little special touch to the cruise ! Even if they wanted to steal GTR-80Y's LED's for their own :)

seriously bad form with everybody splitting and doing their own thing - thats not a 'cruise' in my books. also made it harder for me to meet you guys!

Thanks to the dudes who actually "cruised" once i finally met up with you guys - UFO, MTF, ONARUN, GTR (and NOZILR!! woo hoo).. was a good cruise, Mike got some good snappys of the cars.

Jimbo - good to meet you, brother!

Shell - always a pleasure.

Dino - where were you?? :P

Charlie - you had the wrong bearing the whole time, you should have been heading ten-zero-niner. :)

That was pretty intense, for me at least going down that road, i really need a new car, the current (:confused:) one had to be turned inside out to keep up with Andy and Mikey.

Alot of splitting up though, was pretty funny with so many different groups all over the place, especially up at Peats/Gosford. Very driving orientated though, had fun :P

Originally posted by PranK

seriously bad form with everybody splitting and doing their own thing - thats not a 'cruise' in my books. also made it harder for me to meet you guys!

I was with them till like 1:30 so neh...didn't see ya! :P

exactly... there were like 3 or 4 groups of cars.

everyone was waiting in gosford for me and then they had to leave, then i waited at Mt White for 35 mins and nobody came past, then i went to thornleigh and met up with a few people and more people showed up in groups, then everybody apart from 5 of us, split again..

The cruise after the meet up at Thornleigh in the early hours of the morning was what I hope all cruises I go on in the future are like. Good communication, and when it broke down peeps were on the phone working it out, same with the traffic lights and waiting for the rest of the group.

Nav was a little screwy though, we must have gone around the peats ridge circuit 4 times after leaving Gossie maccas to meet up with you Prank :P

Can't wait to see some of those pics from the opera house. Did you get a shot with the boys in blue before they left ?

Big thanks to everyone that rocked up. especially that sexy looking wine red 33 from canberra with that loud mouth riding shotgun.

i had a great night even after all the split ups, waiting and all the u-turns.

i did 12hrs of driving from 5pm to 5am and i'd do it again.

to the die hards that saw opera house, we'll do pancakes next time.:P

Prank: Whats this about bad form?

I think the only "group" that "split" were the lads from silvia NSW (once again)

My group picked up as many as we could meeting ONARUN and GTR80Y on the way and we even pulled in at peats to try and catch the silvia boys to no avail however we had some great runs....

It was a tad hard to control direction with Highway patrol threatening to confiscate cars..... once the police jumped on us we headed for sydney..

PS i was waiting for your call christian.

Originally posted by ONARUN

here's one with spfx by ryan

Those are special effects ? For a second there I thought I was about to hear a voice over telling me "This is your mind on drugs" :P

I can't see any coppa van in that photo ?

Which loudmouth in the canberra 93 gts-t ? There was only me and Shell ..... waittttt a secondd !!!!

NDR:

The mighty Whiteys ruled surpreme last night! :burnout:

Where did you all end up going after we left thornleigh?

I may as well have come along.... i got zero sleep before work anyway :lol:

Yea,,,,cars going ever which way....I thought we were going on a CRUISE,, not crappy karaoke in the middle of nowhere. Shit I should shut up on that one,,,,I used to that Years ago,,albeit on a Bike.

How did I miss the GSI,,,,bugger.

Jimbo your an idiot,,,,eating the fry's after Monty licked them.

Funny,,,on the 2nd stage we had a falcon wagon in front of us on "L"s. That was a close friend of mine teaching his son how to drive. He rang my mobile to tell me there were tons of Skylines behind him and Mel tells him we are the 5th car back,,,,,He shit himself.

Oh and hows about those poor Police Officers that followed us out for Gosford Macca's,,,,LOL's we made sure we were last out,,, so they would follow us,,,,,cracked me up,,,Mel's doing the speed limit,,,,,Turned right at the roadworks,,, at the last minute and they had to go straight. I was sort of hoping they would pull us over,,,,Ha Ha cars stock as a rock and Monty likes bacon.

Should be some nice Pics of the Skylines at the Opera house,,,can't wait to see them....

But lastly a BIG thanks has to go out to Shellster for making the trip up here...Good to see ya again Girl!!!!!!!.

Originally posted by BY BY

Prank: Whats this about bad form?

PS i was waiting for your call christian.

I was talking to George and a few others.

As was already said, the cruise after the meet at Thornleigh was good - throug the citay and the opera house and stuff...

Dood its time for you to change jobs.... you missed what would say is one of the best cruises for a while.....

highlight was dave dragging R33deviat at the runs with neons on!!

anything on tonight after u finished work?

I have a bigg aassssss shiny cooler sitting here ready to be fitted.

Originally posted by ndr

Jimbo your an idiot,,,,eating the fry's after Monty licked them.

They tasted ok !!!

Originally posted by ndr

Funny,,,on the 2nd stage we had a falcon wagon in front of us on "L"s. That was a close friend of mine teaching his son how to drive. He rang my mobile to tell me there were tons of Skylines behind him and Mel tells him we are the 5th car back,,,,,He shit himself.

Did he pick up any bad habits ? "Dad, I wanna drive like those guys" Bwahahaha :P

I have to di-agree with you By By,,,,there were groups,, stopping going left,,,right,,,straight ahead. We didn't win the Opera one buddy,,,3 reds 2 whites,,,where were you????.

As for YOU Jimbo,,,,I can tell you without any word of a lie,,,I've never eaten food after Monty's licked it....Yuk,,,,your crazy boy.

Interesting how my Mate took him on that road,,,he's an old bike racer,,,,teaching him brakes spots no doubt. The little shit wants to drive my car,,,,NOT.

SO who's up for Georges Cruise tomorrow????????.