SAU Community

R33 Sedan Price

Hi, new to the SAU forum.

I'm starting to consider to sell my Silvia and upgrade to an R33 Sedan, either black or white, and was wondering what prices they demand now?

I am considering a turbo manual for now, but eventually i plan putting a twin turbo VH45DE motor in it, i was considering doing that to the silvia, but N/A, and nearly purchased the motor, had it all worked out, but i want something different and a bit more user friendly for more than one person, and where i live, all there is is silvia's.

Oh yeah, i'm not one of those people that posts once and leave, i plan on staying around, and if the project goes foward, ill try and become more computer literate and post photos of the progress.

Rough price's on R33 sedans please, greatly appreciated.

heres one i found earlier, that i quite like, and who knows, it might stay RB for longer than expected, thats why i want turbo aswell and manual.

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!c...rch_distance=25

The VH45DE is from the Nissan Infinity, i know it would be alot easier to stick with an RB25DET, and i love the sound of a nicely tuned one at full song, but i think the V8 twin turbo would be damn fun, sound awsome and be a little left of centre, when it comes to a skyline, also why i'm considering the Sedan over the Coupe

The idea sound fine, and I am all for more sedans on the road but....

I doubt you would ever get it registered with a V8 in it (at least not in SA, I am not so sure about NSW) and the hassle for engineering and certification could cost a mint.

Have you measured to see if it will fit? (is the engin bay wide enough?)

Most sedans are automatic, but if you were to do this change it may be easier to install ae engine and transmissin from the infinity.

Prices vary a lot, so look around and you should find a nice ine for between 14 and 17,000.

it is still an idea and definately not a go ahead yet, that motor setup is just something that i would love to do one day, not necessarily this car, for starters i'm just after a Manual, turbo sedan, either black or white, prefer black as it looks more sinister.

sorta guessed they were around that price, what about places to look for the car? suggested websites etc

Yep, the 33 with the VQ45 is a friend of mine's car. Good luck making it twin turbo, there is literally no room down the side of the engine for anything. Sedans here usually go for a little less than coupe, but in Japan manual turbo sedans pull the same dollars, if not more, than coupes of the same vintage and quality. And manuals are quite hard to come by in sedans, I know I looked for my series 2 manual sedan for ages, and when I fianlly did find one that was suitable it pulled quite good $$$ at auction. But I am more than happy with it now :)

thanks for that info, was looking at NAR33's photos about his V8, just before, oh well, maybe another car down the line, but still keen on the R33 sedan anyway

thanks "gtst4d" i think this is the way i want to go, but lately i've been changing my mind every 3rd week, originally an RB20det in my S13, then SR20DET, then RB25DE, then VH45DE, then i got over the Sil, too impracticle, now i want a 4dr, and i thought of this car, 32 too old, 34 too much, JZX90 i would kill for, but $$$$, so i think the R33 4dr is the best all rounder that i want, must be manual and turbo, i wont put the V8 in this car