SAU Community

Illuminescent Dash install pics

Grim

Grim GTS-t,

Nice work dude.

I had a set put in my 'line about a month ago now, still stoked every time I open the door or turn the lights on:D

Does yours do the 6 different colour changes? Well actually it's really just 5 different blues and a green, but fun to play with for about 10 minutes...:lol:

Also, mine came with the cut out for the turbo gauge already done... I got them over here in Perth for $180. I have seen them at other places for as much as $300.

The guys who installed mine told me they wouldn't have to take the needles off, and then when I picked the car up they said 'oh by the way your needles will be out because we had to take them off.' I know the fuel and speedo are slightly out so I will have to get them all recalibrated at some point...

Brett

looks very nice but why keep the 180 speedo I thought you could get it in a 240...........nice thing about the Nismo is it shows

to 320 and 11000 on the Tacho :)

Originally posted by jay51

looks very nice but why keep the 180 speedo I thought you could get it in a 240...........nice thing about the Nismo is it shows

to 320   and 11000 on the Tacho   :)

why keep the 180? because that what the kit comes with! if you get the 240 kit the speedo will be WAY out of calibration.

Yeah those Nismo ones are nice if you can afford the $2000+ to get them.

The Nismo white dials with 300km/h and 11,000rpm is AUD$1250 direct from Takakaira so it would be at least $1600 on the Australian market. Get your facts right before you try and correct other people! Moron.

Guest INASNT

The nismo shit is so expensive cause its the whole dash cluster, so u dont have to go around messing around pulling needles off!!

:shake:

The kit that grim has is made in Taiwan, and i have a friend from work, who is in taiwan on work who is looking for the same kit there!

So if its cheap i might get a whole bunch in for r32 and r33's!

So if u would b interested give me a yell!:shake: