SAU Community

AVS VS-5 (Mk1) wheels w/ rubber

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by PranK

lou15x, whats the price without rubber now? I have brand new tyres on my GTR rims that will fit nicely.

hey christian,

will really like to sell them with rubber cos i haven't had any response for the rubber itself... what car do u wanna put them on anyway? not a gtr right? cos the offset is wrong for a gtr...

cheers,

louis

Originally posted by Darky

If you'd posted about these wheels only 2 days earlier, I woulda bought them from you straight away. And I really wanted white wheels too :D damn.

mate these have been for sale since dec last yr!! a gentle reminder to everyone to use the search function... what did u get urself anyway?

Originally posted by SW20-GT

would you know off hand if they would fit an MR2???

pcd fits but i'm not too sure the offset is correct... takakaira recommends a 35mm offset for 7" fronts and 8" rears on an sw20... so running this set of wheels relative to the recommendation will have this effect:

front: 1/2" ~= 12.7mm out both sides of wheel and 3mm less offset so the wheels will stick out by ~16mm more

rear: also 1/2" out bouth sides but this time 3mm more offset so the wheels will stick out by ~10mm more

depending on how much allowance the takakaira guide allows, these wheels may or may not stick out a lil but ur free to come inspect in and try them on... i guess u could run more camber if u really liked them...

cheers,

louis