SAU Community

Speedworks

Josh

We all have our opinions. I think there a bunch of good blokes. And I highly recommend john at wheels world too. People have bad experiences everywhere, some more than otheres.... I know a heap of people that would highly recommend a certain company that deals with wolf ecu's....I f#ckin Don't.

Heh well I will find out how good they are tomorrow... Hope they dont rip me off... heheheh. Most of you have said they are cool, with a couple disagreeing and ive taken that on board... time will tell.

I had them do all the work on my previous car and I have no complaints at all but then mine was a relitively easy job in comparision to turbo applications... but I have seen some of the great work they have done to a twin turboed Magna, and the guy that owns it is very happy... don't think there are too many tuning places that have 100% customer satisfacation rating... unfortunately that is one of the down sides when modifying you have expectations of big wonderful things are going to happen and they may not and things do get broken along the way

let us know how you went and what wok they did for you

Well I got the car back this morning and it seemed okay, didnt overheat or anything so I'd say they did a good job. Wasn't too expensive so I got them to do a major service for me too. Time will tell tho if that was the problem, So I will let you guys know how the car is going.

A major service as well as a diagnosis and repair on my cooling system, had radiator flushed and end tanks replaced etc. Total was $830. Still running fine this morning :rofl: I'm happy

• 1 month later...

Yeh, they are. I think I might check out X-speed next time, or maybe hyperdrive, since they are just around the corner from my house...just about. What do you guys reckon of them?

• Latest Posts

• I live in Thangool I cannot buy E85 fuel there or Biloela not many servo's sell it Rockhampton the  Ampol in Gracemere won't even sell 98 , it's hard to own a high performance car in CQ and NQ . 
    • Sounds like a good excuse for a trip to Australia! But yeah, trying it out is probably the best way to go about it. Please report back what you find.
    • Well as I will have both S1 and S2 front parts i will see what works best out of the two. Im not fussed if i need to drill extra holes, and im a big fan of Nutserts/rivet nuts and a nice painted dome head bolt as a way to hold stuff in place where plastic clips have broken and are hard to source new ones
    • Yeah truthfully it seems like the headlight supports for the ALTIA and S2 should be the same, but they aren't. I can only guess that the grill area of the Altia bar is different to the grill area of the S2 bar. Either that or it's due to the S1 bar having an angle up to the center bar that the Altia doesn't, or something. That said, I recently bought an Altia bar myself, and I fit it over the S1 brackets and thought "Yes, this will all work fine" so even as I doubt my own words as I post, I also daresay you'll be okay.
    • Me too. Apparently the new version of Invision will allow some customisation so look forward to a 'Love' reaction and a new 'Like' icon.