SAU Community

Warning Defects

MattR

Just a warning to anyone who lives in the N.E suburbs. The friendly people in blue are defecting cars atm. I got pulled over at 1am sunday morning doing 65 in a 60, then all the fun started. The car is 1cm too low, ive got a personal steering wheel instead of the original or a momo, oil air separator, bleed valve and pod filter. Luckily they let me off with a formal warning this time. So to everone out there BE CAREFULL.

The louver is that black plasticy thing with horizontal gaps in it that goes over the rear window. Helps to shade the rear from sun, but undercover cops use to to help hide the little lights in the rear window (and the camera on camera cars).

Look for excessive aerials on the car - especially the rear window.

Thanks for the advice Matt .... I have already had a warning from the boys in blue the other week at a breatho (at Glynde) - they were very interested in my A-piller guages but let me go without a formal warning even - must have caught them with their bellies full of donuts :lol:

Guest (_W.4.S.P._)

yeh ,, hi officer ! i wonder if you could help me out ?

... na ,, that aint my job ,, rite now my job is eating these donuts !

hey wait a min ,,,, aint you ,,, (_wasp_t_) YEP !

...........next ............

...........................f#ck the police ( chicky chicky chicky chicky chicky ) .... f#ck the police !

they just wanna look at the cars they wish they drove !!!!!!!!

hey ,,,,,,,,,,,, any christmas drinks happnin ' ?

we should do it !