SAU Community

INTERCOOLER & PIPING

Hey guys/girls :warning:

I recently bought an Intercooler for my R33 GTS-t. I’m after piping, but I really don’t want to spend a large amount on piping. Dose anyone know were I can get a great price on piping for a R33 in Melbourne??

Now, I want to install the cooler and piping myself. I have no idea were to start, but my friend fitted his cooler on his VL turbo by himself… now can I do the same on my R33 and what tools do I need. and Yes, my mate is going to help me. Anyone knows how to install one? If so can u please give me some pointers? If some has a guide it would be ideal.

Thanks Guys

:(

i've spoken to the guys at Monsta performance about IC piping requarding my r34, they have IC kits but are willing to seperate the piping and sell it for about $480 (IC for $280). On the topic, does anyone know if the R34 and R33 share the same piping? the guys at Monsta weren't sure wheather or not there RB25 IC piping would fit an R34.

Check out: (your going to have to email them)

http://www.monstaperformance.com/

I'm installing one myself once, like you, i find some pre-fabed piping. It not a massive job some say it can be done within a few hours, however since the IC i have is 600x300x75 im going to have to 'hack-the-crap-out-of' my front bumper, relocate the horn and generally hack anything away to get it to fit.

I don't know how to do it but I'm in the process of sources bits n pieces.

Worth checking out 'lazy-bastard'

His photo gallery shows his home job which i think is by far the best yet on these forums.

There is some threads around here showing other home jobs and pics, search around and I'm sure you'll find em