SAU Community

FS: Exceedy HD clutch

I am selling my old clutch , it is an Exceedy HD organic clutch From a RB20DET with pressure plate .

I will post some pics up tommorow afternoon , its still in great condition and has done about 10,000kms .

Willing to sell for $100ono , will send interstate so long as you pay for the postage

I think its capable of 180kw

Cheers,

Nathan

:matrix:

I can assure you it is . Car only had 168

I have added you to msn . And ill send you the pics later tonight, when i see my mate with the digi cam and ill upload em straight away.

I have been told there isnt any difference between the clutches , althou your welcome to query that through your own sources.

Depends how you want to me to send it , Freight to Melbourne (no exact location) is roughly $70 . Or i can post it to you COD but theres a risk of postal service stuff ups, but will be cheaper . Your 70$ is money back guarentee delivery too.

Regards,

Nathan

On each side there is 4mm of clutch left. Making it roughly 8-10mm overall thick taking into account the metal spacer in middle of it. Hope that helps.

Oh and i found with Australia post it will cost $21 dollars . But with freight i would say it would cost $50 . .. Just take into account the price wont be much more then $70 using private Freight.

Hope this also helps ;)http://www1.auspost.com.au/pac/aus_parcel_select.asp

Package is roughly under 11kgs

Dimension : (box) 500mm x 500mm x 100mm thick.

My post code is 2753

Its all yours :)

:werd:

:sadam:

it is a complete unit with pressure plate and clutch plate, Wacked her straight off my lil baby the weekend just passed. No need for it anymore as i have a button clutch in my car now.

Hope that helps .

Pm me when ur rdy to go :D

Oh and im heading over to daniels house (GTS4) now to take the pics of it and ill get him or me to post them up as soon as i get back ... Give me around 5pm or so. Cheers