SAU Community

High Performance Imports No. 55

Hey all,

Just wanted 2 share my good news with u.

My car is featured in the latest HPI mag (should be on sale by the end of the week) as a 5 page article! (Pages 78 - 82)

I am so stoked about this as this is my fav mag ever & i have been buying it 4 years now & it's like a dream come true 2 have my own car in there.

Even more exciting is i can't think of the last time if ever they featured a girls car in a story so even more of an achievement.

Only let down is the photo shoot was done months ago now before my new interior & custom fusion boot install was put in.

Anyways hopefully u can all check it out & let me now what u think?

Congradulations. That is a great achievement to have your own car featured in a car magazine, let alone one as big as high peformance imports. Well done.

Thank u so much 4 ur kind comments guys!

It certainly does make it all worthwhile when u are recognised & have the support 4 all the hard work..thanx again :O

Cudos !! It's a great feeling ( I know ) but a word of advice from someone who's been there, now that everyone ( that includes the *##holes ) knows your car and what's in it, it becomes even more of a target for theft so be extra carefull.

Congrads, I've have every issue of HPI and will definately be getting this one when it goes on the stands.

Hope they got a picture of you with the car, it's always good to put face to car ;)

Hey all,

Just wanted 2 share my good news with u.

My car is featured in the latest HPI mag (should be on sale by the end of the week) as a 5 page article! (Pages 78 - 82)

I am so stoked about this as this is my fav mag ever & i have been buying it 4 years now & it's like a dream come true 2 have my own car in there.

Even more exciting is i can't think of the last time if ever they featured a girls car in a story so even more of an achievement.

Only let down is the photo shoot was done months ago now before my new interior & custom fusion boot install was put in.

Anyways hopefully u can all check it out & let me now what u think?

whats so special about ur car?

• 2 months later...
whats so special about ur car?

i do appologise i only saw this now...

i'm not really sure what u mean by this? are u wanting me 2 tell u what i like about my car or do u think it is 'not worthy' 2 be in there?

well i guess u can't please everyone but these pics were also without my new interior & stereo/boot install (see sig below) - next week when i will have my car back with new engine & gearbox i wil be sure 2 post some new pics up - even the harshest critic will be sure 2 give respect when it's due - will be a full blown race car that can still be driven on the street - not too bad 4 a car that has a stack of performance & looks okay too - oh yeah & is owned & driven only by a female - that's what i like about it anyways....

btw please feel free 2 post pics up of ur car, i alway find that ppl who make comments like these either 1. do not own a car or 2. have a car that doesn't even compare 2 the cars they seem 2 so easily bag out...

Edited by oor33sky_