SAU Community

My GTR has been Stolen!

My 1989 R32 GTR skyline has been stolen from leichhardt. it is a gun metal grey with white rims and standard except for the exhaust. Rego ATP 37R

I've only had the car for the week endafter 5 months of hassle getting it through the 15 year old rule. this makes it more of a shame.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

all i can say is that my dream car is gone and i don't know what to do.

good luck getting it back, inner city and area around leichhardt is very bad for car theft u gotta make sure its well protected so the thieves (unfortunately in your case) move onto an easier target.

ill keep in eye out..

u must feel terrible hey, sorry to hear. I know how pissed off/upset i'd be if it was my car.

always_me make sure you have something other then your fists hey, some of them might carry knives and shit, being the lowlifes that they are.

That will be irrelevant if there was no immobiliser fitted..

actually my car was stolen a day before it was due to go in to get an alarm/immob fitted.

i told the insurnce it didnt have have one and they still paid me out.

i dont know about your insurnce though.

steve

Sorry to hear about that buddy. Keep an eye out for cheap GTR parts for sale, as I've heard there is R32 GTR parts getting around Sydney on the cheap.

my car was stolen from outside my house recently but i found it shortly after

it just a wanring to everyone that DONT park park your car on the street. also i never thought something like car theft would happen in my area because i know so many people around here but still, trust no one. i know it sounds a little negative but thats the only way u can keep ur pride and joy safe

man, that is terrible. I really to feel for you. but seriously you parked a GTR on the street without any form of security. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. I'm sure you had planned to put in an alarm/immobiliser but that should be the first thing you do, and if you can't get it straight away park it in a garage, take out the battery, take out the fuses and sleep with one eye open. I know I would.

Mate, I honestly hope you get it back.

i admit it was on the street and an immobaliser wasn't fitted but i was getting one this weekend. Guess it didn't last that long

lol

I know the feeling, part of my house got broken into last weekend and some things of considerable worth taken. I have alarm which wasnt on and I have a safe which wasnt installed.

But I can tell you I now use the safe and alarm :cheers:

sorry to hear bout your car ... i feel for you man

i left my car on the street one night and some c%#k suckers broke into it stole all my shit (including one seat cover dont ask me y) and just to top it off they nicked my mags also.

you think that sucks i waited 4 hrs for the police to turn up and when they got there they asked if i always kept my car on bricks and that it would be a waits of their time to collect finger prints or blood samples (they cut themselves when they broke in) because there was little chance they would catch them.

if your gonna find it mate better go out yourself and start lookin cause the cops will just wait till someone calls and tells them that your car has been burnt out.