SAU Community

what have you named your car?

I know this may sound a little stupid but has anyone else out there named their car?

I named mine YOSHI. partly because the GTR-32 was nick-named the first Godzilla. And Godzilla being a Japanese monster, i then thought about YOSHI from "The Mario Bros." Their both Japanese and monsters so it was decided that my car was to be named that. I then got someone at my work to translate the de-registration papers, and he said that the dudes name is Yoshi... How about that for a co-inki-dink!

My mate also named his car Christine... after the Plymoth from Stephen Kings book/film "Christine."

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont call mine anything.. but when my sister had the 180 she called it black betty, cause it was black, and that black betty song always used to play on the radio ;)

btw...isnt there already a thread like this in this forum somewhere?

I was think about a simple girls name, like you say "isn't she a beaut..."

dunno why but 'Rachael' popped into my head *shrugs

I was also thinking along the lines of another 30's monster like Godzilla, but couldn't think of one. All I could think of was that episode of South Park with Sidney Portier and the lead singer from The Cure I think it was, turn into somethings to defeat Barbara Streisand ;)