SAU Community

What would you say?

Sneeza

Hey

The last couple of Sunday's Dan and I noticed this thing in Forrest Place called the "Free Speech stand". I dont know if it is there every day, but on the sign it said from 2pm - 4pm.

People just line up to stand on this podium with a microphone and say what the hell they like.

The other week some sped got up and was going on about George Bush (I think he just memorised a Michael Moore book) and this week an old guy was reading out 1975 medicare figures to prove that women leech off the goverment more than men (I reckon this guy got phucked over big time by a woman.... he was bagging the shit out of them!)

Anyway..... so what would you say on the free speech stand?

I'd like to get up there and complain about domino's employing little 16year old dickheads who are put into the position of "supervisor"... who then, because have such small penis's or were bullied at school and think this is the time to get 'pay back' - think its ok to abuse customers when they make a complaint about ther shitty drivers who cant follow phucking instructions.

i saw this thing two weeks ago, lol was a bit random and had an old man screaming and calling random's 'complete far*heads' and stuff, looks like a good idea and in a way helps others take out anger i guess :( if you just broke up with your girlfriend because you found out she screwed your best friend then i think this is where you should be at hey haha

"speakers corner" as it used to be called has been a sunday event for at least a year from what I can remember.

The guy complaining that men are discriminated against is there nearly every sunday, as are the goths that hang out at the old commonwealth bank entrance doors, with one goth who regularly gets up and tells you that he was raped by a woman and that his friends regularly laugh at him for admitting it!

If used properly, I think it'd be a great method for creating open discussions, but unfortunately the few times I've sat and watched (in small doses) it gets abused by too many fools, but I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinions and this forum gives everyone an opportunity to voice their opinions :(

I would like to see the guy in perth who thinks he is on the Truman show get up there an talk....

If you dont know who I mean... there is a guy in the city who hands out this letter he has written to Rupert Murdoch. He think he is being filmed by Mr Murdoch and he is on some sort of "truman show". He goes into angus and robertson all the time. One time he asked my sister for books about crimes against humanity.... she took him to the section and there happened to be a book on Rupert Murdoch's biography on a stand next to it. This guy went nuts and started crying saying she put it there on purpose for the TV show!

I propose a team effort for my speech....

Kym: "I would now like to present my good friend Dan, who's topic of conversation is not only close to everyone's heart but also make for some interesting dinner conversation...."

Dan: "Now, who here would like some Freebies??????"

ID definately have to rant about how freedom of speech blows because every moron chooses to excercise it. Or something to that effect.

I reckon id need a half bottle of gin first to increase volume and decrease rationality.

this is on a sunday you say hmm sombody pick me up after the next rave i attend and place me there acording to mates i can keep a ramble about nothing in particualr goin for bout an hour once sleep deprivation kicks in

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Both of those things are on my to do but not quite in a position to do that just yet until I can at least get it running back to stock. Going to work on getting the exhaust manifold gasket and studs replaced first, an obvious need it now. Then I'll try out the new maf and see hownthat does. After that I'm thinking cas if I'm still having the same issues. Still need to run the fuel out and refuel I'll change the fuel filter tomorrow along with cleaning the iacv with carb cleaner. If all else fails I'm going to get a serial port and see if I can get some sort of data on what the ecu is seeing when the issue is happening but really hoping one of the methods above work out first. After I get a good base I'm going link but have to save for that so it'll be a while for that based on my tuners suggestions. Definitely need the exhaust leak fixed first though car has always fallen flat after about 4-4500 rpm since I've had it and suspecting that's the issue. Then I can move forward with the rest. 
    • My vote is rebuild s2 engine or maybe get a neo (but expect you may need to rebuild that too). Doing an engine conversion you would have to be a true tragic nowadays and actively be aware there's better/smarter options for value.
    • Or buy one someone built earlier! (realistically V8 mustangs or MKV supras are great). I see people nowadays putting ZF8's into MK4's, and people putting 370z gearboxes, diffs, axles into R and S chassis and it's like.... just get a 370z at that point and mildly boost the 3.7 instead of the 2L and away we go...
    • If you're going to go v8 or really any swap now with all the tax, I'd most likely just get rid of the car and start with something else. Unfortunately, I have a mate with a surplus of ls and Ferrari/Maserati v8's that's always tempting me FFS lol.
    • If you can get a clean, tested neo from Japan for $3500 these days, it's probably worth getting either way, hard not to be skeptical at that price. Otherwise probably rebuild the s2.