SAU Community

R32 GTR Bits for sale

Have a few GTR bits that are in the way and need to go asap

R32 GTR Shocks and springs (factory) $300 the lot

R32 GTR Complete rear end from disc to disc which are cross drilled, calipers, diff, complete brackets which bolt the diff onto the car.

r32 s2 headlights ( x 2)

r32 gtr factory sideskirts

r32 GTR rear seat in good condition.

r32 gtr airconditioning bits and pieces

some other GTR bits and pieces

all parts will go CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP URGENT SALE NEED THE ROOM IN THE GARAGE ring and make me an offer

CALL 0414 088 087 OR [email protected]

gday what u want for the diff and you wouldnt have a drivers inner door trim by any chance with no marks,, scartches , or blemishs in any way

for the complete diff including calipers, disc's as listed above offer over $1000. genuine gtr very low kms in excellent condition

oh the diff also comes with all rear wheel steering rack and associated boosters that sit on top of the diff :)

i think this is a good price i will see if there is a door trim but i doupt it ;)

fatz, are you aware that the rear brake rotors are in excellent condition, very low kms and are cross drilled from the r32 Vspec ???? i would pefer to sell both the rotors and the calipers together unless i have a 'reasonable' offer. sorry

hungry 6 the wiring has been sold some time ago to a fellow from performance forums interstate

and poop the shocks are in very good condition, with low kms and you are welcome to send somebody or come to inspect them.

shit you are from brisbane ? i suppose the best way is to send a courier ??? however all postage will be paid for by the buyer

inark check your e-mail i think i sent you a message already ???

the first to take them will get them. the reason is that i need the space not really the money. i have a heap of stuff built up over time and have a new project coming 2morrow or sunday. so everything will be in the way as of sunday.

i can send them by courier. i also can give several references from people on this forum who i have bought, sold to(know where i live etc ), know me personally.

i am selling at very reasonable prices so i think most stuff will go soon. it's up to you. sorry