-Greddy boost gauge

-Tein adjustable suspension

-Aftermarket intercooler

-Aftermarket steering wheel

-Blitz Access ECU

-Kenwood speakers

Otherwise the car is stock

Overall body is in good nick except for 2 specs on the rear bumper

Interior is very neat and clean with a single cigarette burn on the drivers seat.

Engine is in very good condition. At the time the car was operational, the engine was very smooth.

The car was worth $25000

Now for the damage (As far as I know):

-gearbox blown

-driveshaft

-clutch and flywheel

- radiator

-back turbo

-steering wheel column

-clutch booster

I will provide more details as I get a detailed report from my mechanic.

At the moment, I am looking to get a halfcut to get my baby back on the road but chances are I may not be able to afford keeping it once I get back on the road.

So I am wondering if anyone is prepared to buy. I am asking for $12000 ONO. Another option is to swap. I am not prepared to separate for parts.

Interested? Please give me a call on 0403911699 for further details or to arrange an inspection.

I was having a really bad night in the city (i got involved with some racist drunken idiots...explains the 2 specs on the rear bumper)...so to let off some steam I went racing...on my final run my clutch gave way which in turn blew the gearbox and other things. I knew that it was a common problem with a stock clutch but being in the mood I was at the time I wasn't really thinking about it. I guess in the end it couldn't be helped.

They found the car the drunken idiots were driving was a company car...I'm now in talks with the police and seeking some legal advice. I'll let you know how it all unfolds.

I went racing...on my final run my clutch gave way which in turn blew the gearbox and other things.  I knew that it was a common problem with a stock clutch

A clutch letting go wont blow a gearbox. Im guessing its the typical ham fisted shift into 3rd gear, which in turn stripped the gear, which seized up the box, which broke the pressure plate in the clutch, which broke the clutch itself, and probably ovaled the flywheel. How do I know? Seen it before :)

Good luck with the sale

A clutch letting go wont blow a gearbox. Im guessing its the typical ham fisted shift into 3rd gear, which in turn stripped the gear, which seized up the box, which broke the pressure plate in the clutch, which broke the clutch itself, and probably ovaled the flywheel. How do I know? Seen it before :)

Good luck with the sale

WOW! you got me there. that's exactly how it happened.

• 4 weeks later...
hey buddy is this car still for sale..

because im very interested

Thank guys for the interest I have received over the past month. At this point in time I have decided to get the repairs done myself. Should I have financial trouble keeping the car I will have no choice but to sell it. I'll keep you guys updated over the next few weeks.

OK, I have given the car some thought based on my personal financial position. Firstly, I will struggle to save the money to get the car back on the road and secondly, once I do get on the road I'll be more broke than the word broke. So for this reason I am selling the beast as-is for $12000 ONO. I am also open to a swap.

Here is a complete list of what needs repair/replacing from my mechanic:

- Gearbox. Completely gone

- Flywheel & clutch. Clutch master and slave. All gone

- Engine block damaged. Can be repaired but I would recommend a replacement.

- Engine sump damaged

- Back turbo blown.

- Front pipes chopped

- Starter motor damaged

- Front drive shafts damaged

- RHS CV damaged

- Engine mounts need replacement

- Radiator & fan shroud damaged

- Firewall damaged

- Left hand chassis welding splitted

- Some electrical wires have been chopped.

From the list of repairs, it will be best to buy a half cut, get whatever is needed to get back on the road and sell what you don't need from the half cut. Yes, I agree, it does sound like a daunting task to get her back on the road but if I had the money, I would have stopped at nothing. Unfortunately, money is a barrier for me and I have no choice but to give her up.

I am ready to take offers. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Khoi

From the list of repairs required maybe you should turn your car into a half cut, sorry I know thats a bit harsh but I gotta ask how did you damage the firewall and tear the chasis welds?

From what I can gather it doesn't really seem like a highly modded car which could produce the torque to flex the car.