SAU Community

AWD Falcon Turbo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holden have already stated they plan to implement 4wd across all their commodore lines , specifically the HSV/SS line . Its a marketing strategy nothing else , it will be sold on saftey and handling not performance . Next gen commodre vs falcon battle will be AWD just like this current one is VVT/power outputs plus it gives them more leverage vs mitsubishi (magna) and to some extent subaru .

yeah his point is brand new.. the falcon is shit.. wrx even thrashed is still a good little tiger.

Mashrock you need to pull your head out of your ass and stop being so narrow minded. i own a GTR and a falcon and i expect the new falcon XR6 T will be bigger in Australia then any nissan much like the VL turbos.

I think the furbo falcon are abit late, I'm looking forward to hybrid performance in the near future from japan.

front wheels electric rear wheels petrol, does away with an awd gearbox related problem and power transfer.

Mashrock you need to pull your head out of your ass and stop being so narrow minded. i own a GTR and a falcon and i expect the new falcon XR6 T  will be bigger in Australia then any nissan much like the VL turbos.

the vl turbo has/had a nissan engine, thats why there are still so many around.

if you love the xrt so much then go and sell 'your gtr' and buy yourself another ford.

the vl turbo has/had a nissan engine, thats why there are still so many around.

if you love the xrt so much then go and sell 'your gtr' and buy yourself another ford.

or why not own both and stay open minded to all types and makes of performance cars instead of being narrow minded to one specific type and bag out all the rest?

He's right. More credit will be given to your post if you keep an open mind. WHT11 has both cars and is speaking from experience so he's in a position for people to take him seriously when he comments about them. Those who just knock other cars but skylines are skyline enthusiasts and not car enthusiasts. Try and look at the good things for both cars.

If you've owned/driven a XR6T before and say it's crap then at least I know you're saying it from experience.