SAU Community

my indicators dont work now, PLEASE HELP

AlexCim

alright, well, as the tittle says they dont work (none of them, not hazards either)

the dash lights dont light up (the little arrows), the outside ones dont light up and there is no clicking noise.

nor do the hazards. I have checked ALL bonnet and cabin fuses(behind coin thing)

Also, the stalk doesnt make the "click" noise when only pushed 1/2 way, but the hazards thing does.

EVERYTHING else works fine, its just this dammit (worst possible thing to go as well!! I am making signs out the windows like old school 1900 mercs and stuff!!)

Does anyone know if the stalk is the same as an R33? Rough price or anything? What would/could have broken, anyone know? Is there any other control unit or something for the car?

im pretty sure u will need one to fit your skyline. Last time i rang Autobarn they only had R31 flasher cams im not sure if they would the other models i would think they would but you will need to ask someone else about that.

you haven't done anything with the hazard light button have you? unplugged it? I think if this is unplugged or dodgy connection the indicators don't function. am I right or did I just fart out my mouth again? Just throwing that out there as it is what I have heard.

no you're right. if the hazard light switch is disconnected the indiators won't work, and if the dimmer switch isn't connected the dash lights won't work. that's what happened in my old skyline when the center console was removed due to stereo stolen