SAU Community

Stagea Brakes

Sydneykid

been doing a bit of searching, but haven't come up with many answers, so i'd thought i'd ask you guys.

R34 GTT front brake upgrade... how much have you guys paid? So this would be calipers and rotors. Looking at my upgrade options, but really not sure what i could get for my stock front rotors/calipers and my stock rear rotors.

cheers,

daniel

been doing a bit of searching, but haven't come up with many answers, so i'd thought i'd ask you guys.

R34 GTT front brake upgrade... how much have you guys paid? So this would be calipers and rotors. Looking at my upgrade options, but really not sure what i could get for my stock front rotors/calipers and my stock rear rotors.

cheers,

daniel

Don't know if this helps but I just got a set of R34 GTT front brakes - 4 pot calipers, 310mm rotors and a set of little used pads for NZ$295 delivered. I expect to get between $0 and $30 for my old ones. [Just as an aside i would guess by picking up the box of bits that i have just added back the unsprung weight that I lost by getting light weight rims!]

Hey just wondering does anybody know the minimum thickness of series 2 front and rear rotors?
Well the R34 GTT ones have it cast in raised letters (min thickness 28mm) so maybe the S2 ones do as well.

Don't know if this helps but I just got a set of R34 GTT front brakes - 4 pot calipers, 310mm rotors and a set of little used pads for NZ$295 delivered. I expect to get between $0 and $30 for my old ones. [Just as an aside i would guess by picking up the box of bits that i have just added back the unsprung weight that I lost by getting light weight rims!]

that seems awfully cheap

cheers,

daniel

I paid $800 for a full set R34 GTT brakes, front and rear.

Included the brake booster, brake lines, bolts, pads, rotors and calipers etc.

It was 2 years ago. Prices were a little higher back then.

I just bought a set of R33 front and rears calipers with slotted RDA rotors and fancy pads, all done 5-10000k's for $550.

why for my post get deleted? still chasing s1 worn out front pads. pm me if you got some please.

kthx

THEN MAY BE POST IN RIGHT SECTION LIKE [WANTED] LIKE MOST WILL DO

server problems, data lost

pm -RBD2- if you are after old s1 pads

thankyou, will do.

THEN MAY BE POST IN RIGHT SECTION LIKE [WANTED] LIKE MOST WILL DO

i say sorry sir. i appologise. please dont yell at me. seemed like an appropriate place to me.

I paid $800 for a full set R34 GTT brakes, front and rear.

Included the brake booster, brake lines, bolts, pads, rotors and calipers etc.

It was 2 years ago. Prices were a little higher back then.

I just bought a set of R33 front and rears calipers with slotted RDA rotors and fancy pads, all done 5-10000k's for $550.

I managed to find a set of GTT rear calipers to go with my fronts but had no rotors. Got brand new rear rotors for $80 a pair so I guess fronts would be not much more. If you are paying much more in Aus then let me know if anyone wants a set mailed over ( the postage would not be worth it for a few dollars difference but if you are paying over $100 ea for GTT rotors you may want to consider importing some from here!

thankyou, will do.

hey dude,will be replacing my pads soon,if you still want the old ones let me know.still waiting on my new pads to arrive

fingers crossed its soon