SAU Community

R33 Gtst 250rwkw Gt30r

mass_iv

hi guys my cars currently at the workshop undergoing an operation u could call it, its having a new fuel pump wacked in with a FPR, a new set of injectors, an A'Pexi power FC, and a new Garrett GT30R turbo, so after a tune it should psh about 250rwkw, i have all basic mod's FMIC, air filter and exhaust...

i was just wondering wat u guys think it would run down the 1/4mile, i was thinking low 12's maybe high 11's, is this realistic? any thoughts and comments are welcome..

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh already got a clutch and i know mine spun in first before the upgrade, about the airflow meter, i was thinking of getting a z32, but am not sure if ill need it does anyone know wat the limits are on the standard AFM?

ive got damper adjustable shocks at front and back, not sure wat brand, but my car sits pretty low. so im not sure wat to set them to wen draging but, hey i guess i can muck around a little on the day make it softer or harder!!!!

ive got damper adjustable shocks at front and back, not sure wat brand, but my car sits pretty low. so im not sure wat to set them to wen draging but, hey i guess i can muck around a little on the day make it softer or harder!!!!

Go softer so your car can squat down on the launch, and let your tyre pressure down quite a bit for better traction.

I would go the Z32 AFM as there is the option to select that airflow meter built into the Power FC, which will make the tuning process a little easier. When making that sort of power I think you are better of sticking with a product you know works.

Good luck at the drags, I'd say a low 12 is on the cards.

Edited by PHATGTR

yeh custom as in made specially for me, wow $440 is pretty expensive, i think i might get my mates he is known for supplying good stuff....

but what do you mean by custom ?

Spend the money on a new one mate. You wont regret it in the long run.

After all the mods you've done, turbo injectors etc. Ifm your saying $440 for a new AFM is expensive then its time to sell the car :P

i wasnt saying $440 is expensive i was thinking that the custom made one is probably a better flowing AFM then a z32, which means i have no limits in the future if i decide to push for more power.... and as PHATGTR said i porb will go for a z32 as i have a power FC and if it makes tuning easier then i will get it...

im still struggling to understand though.

how can a "custom" one flow more?

What is custom about it?

Hows does it work with a PowerFC?

Is it a Z32 thats copped up? How would the resolution go on this "custom" AFM?

just interested

that is a good question which i am looking into, as far as power FC is concerned the guy that can supply me with one, is tuning my power FC so it is obviously compatible.....