SAU Community

Eoi: Stagea Radiator Air Deflectors

Bass Junky

Hey ppls.

Okay, here's the deal.

We've redesigned the guide, it's going to be cut next week.

The Series II people I can't do anything on yours until I have a Series II to try them on.

Are there any Series II cars in Melbourne?

The pricing on the guides is going to be the following.

$110 including the seperate scoop, stainless steel nuts, bolts and washers to attach it.

I would really prefer to Anodise them all because the finish is soo much better. I'd say that all the scoops should be black, and you can choose whatever colour you like for the top section, although I also recommend black here. Looks stealth.

The price to Anodise them (both pieces) is $25.

Freight will be $25. I'm going to buy custom made boxes to transport them in because otherwise they could get damaged.

So, to wrap up.

Guide and scoop $110

Anodising $25

Freight $25

Total $160.

For the crazy man with the Jun engine, without the scoop you are looking at $80 plus $20 for Anodising and the same freight.

There ya go.

I hope to have a final sample to try on AlexCims car ASAP.

Let me know if you are 100% so I can start to get the ball rolling.

Cheers

Pete

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EGA41T

Dude,

I'm going to be in Sydney all next week.

I'll be in Sydney all next week for a Trade Show at the Darling Harbour Exhibition centre.

I'll be staying at the Holiday Inn, just accross from the centre all week, from Sunday night to Saturday arvo.

Maybe you could bring your series two around on say Sunday or Monday night, and we can measure it up?

This would be great if you could and everyone who drives a Stag will be forever in your debt.

BASS OUT

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys.

I'll be looking into Laser Cutting now also, as I have seen a laser cut profile finish, and it's very good.

the material is more like a lightly brushed finish, and if we laser etch the surface and anodise it, the etching will be lost.

BUT

I have another person near me who I could use to engrave (as opposed to etch) the plates before bending or anodising.

Pricing forthcoming, oh, and if the Laser Cutting is cheaper, I'll let you all know.

EGA41T Sorry I couldn't meet up with you last week, there was too much going on.

BASS OUT

Hey ppls.

Good news.

the Laser Cutting is considerably cheaper than Routing it.

I can't use the shiney finish Ally though, but I reckon this stuff will look better, it's a brushed finish and wont show up any scratches as much.

The saving is $15 per guide, so I'll drop all the guide pricing by $15.

You can't laser etch aluminium though, so I'll talk to another company for engraving the Stag.

Also, the cutting time from the new company should be considerably quicker!

Which is a big bonus.

BASS OUT

Hey ppls.

I've just ordered the second sample from a different place, as the other place are just not performing. Also, they new place will be cheaper.

I hope to have the sample in the next few days.

I'll let you know.

I wont ask for any money until I'm completly ready to go, as I don't want to stuff anybody around.

BASS OUT

okay guys.

I've got it finalised, engraving price and all.

Guide with Scoop

Full Anodised in what ever colour you want, scoop black. I recommend all Black.

Price $145 Delivered

Price $120 Pickup

Guide withOUT Scoop

Full Anodised in what ever colour you want. I recommend all black though.

Price $115 Delivered

Price $90 Pick up

Option to Add Engraving $30 each.

Stag horse will be about 100mm high, towards the left of the guide.

I've got a list of those people who are already in and what you want.

I'll make a new thread tonight and tidy things up so it's not 11ty billion pages of crap.

Thanks for your patience.

BASS OUT