Main Unit w/Super Earth Cables

• Increases Torque at Low and Middle Speeds

• Stabilizes Idling and Improves Engine Kick-Over

• Improves Engine Response

• Increases Headlight Brightness

• Improved Fuel Economy

• Improved Battery Life

• Improves Audio Quality

For the ultimate in electrical efficiency, Raizin brings you not only superior electrical efficiency and voltage stabilization, but with our original circuitry design and special noise reduction condenser you can enjoy diminished noise and lessened high-frequency impedence.

IN STOCK NOW!!!

How to order:

Please order here: http://www.gktech.com.au/products/?ID=78

Then click "add to cart" and continue through checkout.

PayPal is not listed on the website but is available. Please make PayPal payments out to: [email protected]

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Customer review number 1: NS.COM CUSTOMER REVIEW

Customer review number 2: SAU.COM CUSTOMER REVIEW

Customer review number 3: NS.COM CUSTOMER REVIEW

Customer review number 4: SAU.COM CUSTOMER REVIEW

Customer review number 5: NS.COM CUSTOMER REVIEW

cheers,

Greg Kruse - GK Technologies

www.gktech.com.au

DSCF0357s.jpg

DSCF0368s.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best way would be to run 2 wires from the battery to the raizin unit in the engine bay or close to, then run your 5 wires to the appropriate spots.

The stock will be here Friday if everything goes smoothly. Check the prices of other sellers online (remember our kits include the grounding wiring kit!!)

Cheers,

www.gktech.com.au

IN STOCK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a quick note:

All orders need to be received and payment received before the 15th of this month (eg. 12 days time) otherwise you will have to wait to receive your items. I will be heading over to Hong Kong for 1 week and then off to Taiwan for 1 week to find the best possible items/prices for you.

You will still be able to contact me via both email and phone, and orders can still be accepted but no items will be able to be sent out from the 18th of September until the 3rd of October. Please keep this in mind when purchasing from us over the next fortnight.

Thanks for your understanding and ultimately me going over there will benefit all of you guys here.

cheers,

www.gktech.com.au

We do not sell Pivot items, or copies of Pivot. Pivot is merely a brand name and they label items and sell as their own.

We sell Raizin volt stabilizers.

Please look here for more information regarding "pivot" : http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...dpost&p=1589802

cheers,

www.gktech.com.au

We do not sell Pivot items, or copies of Pivot. Pivot is merely a brand name and they label items and sell as their own.

We sell Raizin volt stabilizers.

Yeah, that's fine but since some of your posts have copies of Pivot pictures/images (from here) and you link to the Pivot manual its a little confusing and I think it would be easy to assume these are Pivot units.

Sorry about the confusion, this has been rectified.

Remember Pivot does not manufacture these units, they "brand" them. Just like many other brands. Why pay the extra $$$ just for a little name.

These units come with a full 1 year warranty offered by GK Technologies.

Just to clarify we DO NOT sell Pivot items, and are not associated with them in any way. We sell Raizin Volt stabilizer kits.

cheers,

www.gktech.com.au

Purchased and installed. Results: No idea what "real" effect's to expect with "voltage stabilzation" but it's on, and there's a pretty blue light on the side of my battery now :D

On a serious note, I am impressed with a few things that have changed since the installation of the stabilizer AND earth wires. Main improvements are the dash lights and headlights being brighter and a known problem with my engine temp gauge has been resolved.

Whatever the brand, Pivot, Raizin or Tandy, it's provided enough positive improvements to justify it's cost ( BTW, currently advertised in HPI mag for something like $150.00 + delivery ). Great service Greg and keep up the good work. Cheers. :)

Purchased and installed. Results: No idea what "real" effect's to expect with "voltage stabilzation" but it's on, and there's a pretty blue light on the side of my battery now  :)

On a serious note, I am impressed with a few things that have changed since the installation of the stabilizer AND earth wires. Main improvements are the dash lights and headlights being brighter and a known problem with my engine temp gauge has been resolved.

Whatever the brand, Pivot, Raizin or Tandy, it's provided enough positive improvements to justify it's cost ( BTW, currently advertised in HPI mag for something like $150.00 + delivery ). Great service Greg and keep up the good work. Cheers. :O

Great to hear you are happy. I wouldn't sell something that doesn't work as I use almost all the stuff I sell on my own cars.

If there is anything else I can help you with you know where to find me.

cheers,

www.gktech.com.au

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• https://www.instagram.com/p/C6pukBHrOKB/?img_index=1 Has someone f**ked with the jam nut on the failsafe solenoid? Stuff like this is never supposed to be touched, if it does the transfer case can lock up solid and never bleed properly. Nobody knows what the correct setting is for stuff like that from the factory.
    • Hey guys just wondering if I can get some clarification on this refrigerant pressure sensor wiring. I bought a 3 pin pigtail to wire in a refrigerant pressure sensor and I just want to make sure I'm reading the schematic and connecting it properly. My ECU doesn't have anything in pin 57 so I put a pin in and ran it to the WHITE wire on the pigtail. Then pin 48 to the BLUE wire and connected the GREEN wire to ground. After doing this I went for a drive and my CEL came on. The car also had jumpy acceleration. Since pin 48 is also the power source for the throttle position sensor I'm wondering if I messed up or reversed the wiring somehow. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
    • Nismo short shifter is just the lever.
    • Inside and outside ESCON Field in Sapporo in Hokkaido
    • Gday gents, been having a issue for a little while now and have come for some advice. car is a r34 gt-four (awd na sedan), when taking tight corners such as car parks and roundabouts feels as if the diff is locked on both ends, have literally snapped 3 shafts and issues doing my head in. Car has 60k klm so mechanical failure in the diff is unlikely but possible, been to 2 very reputable shops near where I live and both have had no luck. What would be my process of trying to find the cause? not too interested in pulling apart transfer cases just to find nothing, have these cars come out with electronic BS that might cause this? not too mechanically inclined so any information will probably be passed on an expert thanks in advance