SAU Community

6'' Splits In R32 Gts-t

cookie--monster

just installed some pioneer splits using a 12mm mdf baffle.all screws used and its flush against the door.the door trim also fits back in as before.problem is they vibrate with bass,i cant locate the source...its coming from the middle of the door as best as i can tell..

Edited by cookie--monster

• 4 weeks later...

yeah what kind of rattle is it? I know this might be rude.. but its not the speaker hitting the window is it? Because if its the driver's door.. the space is smaller than the other side. If not, still try and figure the first question and it'll give you a better idea at what your looking at.

nah its not loose wires,its not the door trim either,not the door handle,and its not the drivers only as it does it on both sides without any visible vibration...

holding the glass does reduce it a little...is it possible to tighten the window glass thru the acess panels?

mine are coverd with dynamat anyway so thats out of the question.

Yeah dunno if you can tighten it.. I dunno mate, I noticed mine rattled a bit wen I was half-way through, and hadnt replaced the interior cover yet.. but it went away after I put everything back together (it was just the window loose because the rubber part is on the inside panel)