SAU Community

Tough Cefiros & Other 4drs

funkymonkey

the white one is photo chop anyway. but yea i think it looks faily good but im not sure why u would bother ...considering u can get 4 door r32's ........i like the grey one with new bumpers though and orage corner lights

Here is my 4 door.....It is no Ceffy.......but it is a Nissan 4 door.....which is all that matters :whistling:

post-264-1151736981.jpg

post-264-1151737245.jpg

post-264-1151737298.jpg

It's nice dude... I think i may have seen you the other day... you weren't in Hawthorn by any chance were you?

• 2 weeks later...
Here is my 4 door.....It is no Ceffy.......but it is a Nissan 4 door.....which is all that matters :(

post-264-1151736981.jpg

post-264-1151737245.jpg

post-264-1151737298.jpg

im not great with engine bays but are you arunning a big single?

***edit i just saw the other afm and filter tucked away.***

Edited by PIMP_DAT

im not great with engine bays but are you arunning a big single?

***edit i just saw the other afm and filter tucked away.***

Yea....it is running a pair of modified standard turbos.

coilovers arrived

aswell as s13 supermade roof spoiler (test fit is a treat!)

scored some jap license plates too today also :blink:

5 stud/pink non hicas cradle/drum handbrake retained install complete in the rear

front 5 stud almost finished... just need to get some s14 bottom strut bolts on next monday and then sending it to AVS suspension to change steering rack to non hicas (as i CBF!)

waiting on diana wing and mirrors... and need to get uras sides and rear bar from viva still

test fit flares looking good... just gonna be a few days of work to make them 2 piece into the rear doors and glass em

coilovers arrived

aswell as s13 supermade roof spoiler (test fit is a treat!)

scored some jap license plates too today also :blink:

5 stud/pink non hicas cradle/drum handbrake retained install complete in the rear

front 5 stud almost finished... just need to get some s14 bottom strut bolts on next monday and then sending it to AVS suspension to change steering rack to non hicas (as i CBF!)

waiting on diana wing and mirrors... and need to get uras sides and rear bar from viva still

test fit flares looking good... just gonna be a few days of work to make them 2 piece into the rear doors and glass em

sounds like more of a vip/show car than drift dude!

is it not to a similar aesthetical level as drift limo's?

or for that matter any other drift car that isnt boro? paint/widebody/wheels/bonnet/mirrors - your standard setup...

if it was show i wouldnt spend 2k on brand new sections - wouldve gotten airbags