SAU Community

Tough Cefiros & Other 4drs

funkymonkey

stop being a teasing whore and post some pictures damnit!

NOWWWW

fiberglass vented bonnet - check

uras side skirts and rear bar - check

d-max roof spoiler and f1 gt mirrors - on the way

diana ducktail wing - on the way

series 2 front bar modified and 180sx lip added - check

18x9.5 +12 18x10.5 -5 work vs-kf 3 weeks old - check

5 stud conversion r33 brakes - half check

5% black tint - on the way

series 2 tailights and 88 square headlights and laurel grille - check

brand new silkroad section spec rm-a8 coilovers - check

35mm front guard arches - check

70mm rear guard arches - check

car on jackstands with no front steering rack/brakes/susp - check :unsure:

everythings here i just need to find time outside of work to put it together and send it to crash shop for khahki green paintjob... should be ready in about 5-6 weeks

pics when shes done!

thats the aim of the game :O

on side note - the mrs s15 is receiving uras sides and rear + masa front bar + d-max roof spoiler and her brand new work euroline SL 18x9 +12 18x10.5 -3 dishies this week ;)

supermade FTW x2

drift limo can you hook me up more pics of yours... i am in love with that side on shot from the rear of the guards... and to go further in detail more shots of your front and rear guards from all angles (dont worry i have all 70pics from jspec... they werent very good... yours are better)

SuperMade is sex on wheels :D

Sorry dude I borrowed my mates digicam to take those shots.. May get it back next weekend so will get some good shots for you if I can. If you are thinking of fitting the flares with rivits or the like, I would suggest a couple of layers of glass before you start bogging..

What I can tell you is the front rims are 10 wide with + 18 offset with around 15mm spacers.. rears are 11's with -1 offset. dunno what size the flares are.. But they are big! lol

I know its not 4 door, but if I ever owned an S13 it would look like this..

post-15238-1150643199.jpg

i wanna get a s13 at the end of the year for something street reg as ceffy isnt...

wanna build it burst style

your front and rear flares are same size as my bolton ones - yours have been smoothed over and also been cut and extended a bit for the door

Burst is cool. Need to be low but

So you are'nt smoothing them over? What are you doing with the rears?

This is the widest Ceffy I ever saw.. Came into Aus with dodgy 1/2 finished VIP styling.. Its an awesome job, just wish they chose a more appropriate color.. I.e Black

Runs an RB26 btw

post-15238-1150700885.jpg

post-15238-1150700919.jpg

Found a pic of it before it arrived.. Was much hotter. they got the Kit and color all wrong... Could have been so phat :). Shouldn't have changed any of the aero.

Also a few of my fave 4 doors. oh and another low quality pic of mine

post-15238-1150803121.jpg

post-15238-1150803160.jpg

post-15238-1150803221.jpg

post-15238-1150803265.jpg

post-15238-1150803289.jpg

Edited by Drift_Limo

Drift limo: that car is fkn SEX AS!!!!!!!!!

where can we get the flares in aus? hella flush? you mentioned you're getting yours glassed over?

P.S. DAMN YOU ALL for setting the standards so high and adding to my wish list!! haha!

ive got an RB26 ready to drop into mine :P are my standards too high haha ?? :)

lol! nah, that's sttill in the rhealms of realism...

I've done up a big plan for when i actually have money again and (with all the modifications i have listed) the difference between a 25 and a 26 is minimal so i could go either way.

how much the 26 cost you?

obviously not enough :) i got a mates RB26 that he did a big end bearing for basically nothing cos he wanted to get rid of it before he moved. (also got some R34 N1s from him at the same time, but that cost money :P ). then called some workshops on rebuild kits, and they offered to swap the blown motor (minus turbos of course) for a good one out of a running car for 2k. pretty cheap in my opinion.

also got a full loom etc in the deal. so all i need now is a PFC, RB25 box and a good tune and i should soon be out having some fun :)

also currently got the car stripped and most of the sound deadening removed. fitting a URAS kit and yet to decide on some wheels. but something with some stupid offsets. then the cars going in for the guards to be modified for the rims and get a full respray. not sure of colour yet however.

anyway, hopefully will have the 'pig' up and running within a month or two :P