SAU Community

Tough Cefiros & Other 4drs

funkymonkey

changed ma zorst....I went from cannon on the ground to twin pipes up nice and high.... its kinda different. O well it had to be done... Is it still tuff?? haha

post-23776-1153396230.jpg

post-23776-1153396275.jpg

What size are they? Reckon you could have gone .5 inch bigger, but yeah its still tuff. I'm getting a flange made up so I can use me beat up RSR muffler on the street, then replace it with twin 3.5 inch pipes for the track :)

yeah same set up as me, i have a flange with a muffler then these two 2.5inch pipes, which will be changed to 3inch when i get the screamer done... hehe. So u can unbolt and put in straight pipes!!

Flutes are the bomb-biggity :wave:

I dont know I'm not a fan of the flutes :O

Personally I am getting Reinhard 3in > Twin 4in with removable mufflers/silencers :(

Should be within the next month....yay

i had problems with diffs... getting a 5 bolt when my car was a 6 bolt etc. but all good now, got a new nismo 2-way in my ceffy.

the kit all bolted on fine, except for the sideskirts, which i need to change the location of the bolt holes. but shes all good.

...now, to find some spare money :(

i had problems with diffs... getting a 5 bolt when my car was a 6 bolt etc. but all good now, got a new nismo 2-way in my ceffy.

the kit all bolted on fine, except for the sideskirts, which i need to change the location of the bolt holes. but shes all good.

...now, to find some spare money ;)

Yeh I got manual, non-turbo (car is factory non-turbo), viscous and havnt heard from the mech yet so hopefully its all good. Was looking in the catalogue for Kaaz and they make about 6 different diffs just for cefiro. Like: Open-wheel, turbo, non-turbo, viscous, manual, auto. See how it goes......

Did I say 6 :( Check out this link: http://www.kaaz-sports.com/lsd_tekigou_eng...et_english.html

Edited by konect

Yeh I got manual, non-turbo (car is factory non-turbo), viscous and havnt heard from the mech yet so hopefully its all good. Was looking in the catalogue for Kaaz and they make about 6 different diffs just for cefiro. Like: Open-wheel, turbo, non-turbo, viscous, manual, auto. See how it goes......

Did I say 6 :( Check out this link: http://www.kaaz-sports.com/lsd_tekigou_eng...et_english.html

haha sounds like too much of a hassle for me :D

id be just going out and buying a mech diff thats already in a housing, like i did. but then again, sounds like youve already bought it...good luck ;)

mine was a factory turbo auto, so it had 5 bolt halfshafts and viscious lsd (no hicas :dry: )

Picked up the car after work today and did wear in for 35mins. The mech said the centre fitted perfectly but i have noticed it seems to be 'rubbing' when I go around corners rather than clunking or doing any of the sounds ive heard when in cars before.

Can someone tell me if this is normal with 2 way ? Just dont want to fark it if I havnt done enough wear in.

Edited by konect

mine did the same thing konnect, but soon started clunking etc after a while. can tell you now, the missus doenst like having no interior and sound deadening, and the sound of the diff around corners and up/down driveways :(

R31power, your 31 is awesome? what engine you running in it? ive got a spare RB20DET i wanna put into a 31 or something :D

Phill: i'll take the RB20 :( looks like the R31 has a RB25, as per his sig..

as for the LSD noises, thats normal for a brand new one, then after a few kms you'll get less of the rubbing sound and more of the clunking sounds.

not sure what LSD i have in mine, its a 2 way of some sort but it clunks like a bitch lol

Phill: i'll take the RB20 :D looks like the R31 has a RB25, as per his sig..

as for the LSD noises, thats normal for a brand new one, then after a few kms you'll get less of the rubbing sound and more of the clunking sounds.

not sure what LSD i have in mine, its a 2 way of some sort but it clunks like a bitch lol

haha righto simon, id rather get the thing tested etc, as of when i took the cams out and put stock cams back in, it sounded like it was knocking real bad, but went away once i put a stock computer back in. so ill make sure everythings still alright before i go selling it to anybody.

will also have fmic with piping, stock or HKS 2530 turbo, loom, gearbox etc.

got offered a 240rwkw SR for my ceffy last night, and hes after my RB26 which has done a big end bearing...hmm :wave::O

Edited by A31cefiro