SAU Community

Tough Cefiros & Other 4drs

funkymonkey

just came through this thread to see if i could find a car i saw yesterday on the road. it was a black ceffie with the plates 'UNL5HD'. i was the guy in the S-class benz checkn your car out, and complaining to my gf that we weren't in my car!!

heres my car, not an import - but its a skyline, and it has 4 doors and a turbo so i guess it qualifies!

post-22161-1159764491.jpg

hot car dude, pm me what sort of skyline it is i love your lights!

Its an r31 mate, looks like an aus delivered s3 ti with gts-r headlights.... Very nice looking car you've got there mate :) , whats the specs?

thought so but the headlights looked different (hence the gts-r)

i didn't want to say it was an R31 incase a skyline n3rd responded with

"IT'S NOT AN R31 N00B ITS A R30452 GTSXRYEIS WITH HICAS0.5 LOCKFRONT! don't you KNOW ANYTHING!?

DUH!"

thought so but the headlights looked different (hence the gts-r)

i didn't want to say it was an R31 incase a skyline n3rd responded with

"IT'S NOT AN R31 N00B ITS A R30452 GTSXRYEIS WITH HICAS0.5 LOCKFRONT! don't you KNOW ANYTHING!?

DUH!"

:happy::P:(:(:laugh::laugh:

haha...yeh, nah its nothing too exotic. its an oz model 4 door. it is the Ti variant which means its got cruise and power windows, nice seats etc - luxury model, equivalent of a calais at the time i guess :P

i've had it for about 4 years now. specs are basically RB30 which i have turbod using VLT parts. did a manual conversion on it, threw in a HD clutch. did a full respray last year. JIC adjustable coilovers, strut brace, R34 GTt front brakes and discs. headlights are from the import HR31 coupe, yes, and the motorized auto spoiler is also from an import coupe. cooler and boost tap, sees it making 175rwkw on 9psi. just being held back by fuel pump at the minute. plenty more of course, but yeh thats basically it. sort of going for a VIP kind of look, hence the big rims and plenty of chrome detail.

would bring it on an SAU cruise but there is a large number of ppl in this club who seem to forget there were 7 models of skyline before the R32 :P

• 2 weeks later...