SAU Community

Thinking About Sellin And Gettin Ss`

Zdenko

Originally posted by Zdenko

yeah true true

but ive allways had a soft spot for 8's

think about the power i would get from a 308 supercharged

17 psi on ideal dumping the clutch at 5000rpm's and see ya later that would pull like an animal and the roooarrrinnggg motor would be music to my ears

see ya later with a 5000rpm dump of the clutch??

u must b dreamin, u will b sitting in the 1 spot single wheel spinning after the shitty commowhore diff blows and sh*its itelf while the hyundia excel u were trying to race blows u away!!!

And then if u do eventually catch the excel what happens when u come to a corner, opps the boat anchor commowhore will understeer and u will get owned by the excel again!!! :shake:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a friend of mine runs a VK with over 500bhp and admittedly it does sound sweet in a mechanical-earth-coming-to-an-end sort of way and it does rev to 7200 but if you dumped this at 5000 I think the only sounds would be is something destroying itself somewhere in the driveline

then there are the two mates with walkies ... dump either over 3000 and you just sit there till the tyres go bang

if your 8 is built to take a free rev to 5000 comfortably it does need to go that high to smoke the tyres

lol the wombat coped a hammering at the drive ins hahaha

yeah cool u gotta show me then on sunday or when ever u get it done

any secret ways ur installing it

u know anything i should know about while im taking it of while u work??

yeah we're using sikaflex to hold it in place.... should be fine :D

GTR bar getts here this week hopefully as well as the sideskirts... maybe next week cant remember... hopefully the cooler fits behind the stock bar

hahah

damn bloody skyline drivers hahah

u should have seen all da taxi drivers cut sick at me that day i smoked out collins hahah i heard about 6000 swear words

i think i learnt how to swear in 34 diffrent languages that day

hahha

'yeah we're using sikaflex to hold it in place.... should be fine '

sikaflex is a sealant man, do use it to hold stuff in place. And once it sets it set like rock and u wont be able to remove it!