SAU Community

Pictures From Super Gt

DCD

Thanks, glad you like the shots. The grid shot with the race queens is one of my favorites. Funny thing is I had an old Japanese guy pulling me back from my rucksack while taking that picture. I hate covering such events as much as I love them as you always have some jobs-worth know it all giving you sh1t because you are in the wrong place at the wrong time according to the "rules". Thats probably the thing that really bugs me the most about this line of work, being treated like a clueless child by worthless people that have as much authority and status as extras on film sets! Anyway rant over! Looking forward to shooting at Fuji next w-e.

haha, the shot is still excellent. I remember plenty of pushing and shoving at tokyo autosalon on press day... though it was even worse on the other days.

I just saw your article on the Saurus 32 GTR. Wow. it was probably my favourite car at this years TAS. looked so tough. and a great, different colour choice. I love how everything on it looks so neat and simple. nothing is over done. awesome car.

u mean Fuji san? ill be there this weekend with a bunch of gaijin climbing at 10pm saturday night to catch the sun rise sunday morning ;)

Thanks, glad you like the shots. The grid shot with the race queens is one of my favorites. Funny thing is I had an old Japanese guy pulling me back from my rucksack while taking that picture. I hate covering such events as much as I love them as you always have some jobs-worth know it all giving you sh1t because you are in the wrong place at the wrong time according to the "rules". Thats probably the thing that really bugs me the most about this line of work, being treated like a clueless child by worthless people that have as much authority and status as extras on film sets! Anyway rant over! Looking forward to shooting at Fuji next w-e.

awesome shots mate. I'll be going to the next round at fujispeedway, if your not spending all day snapping away then wanna hook up? and if your busy afterwards I know a wicked touge right next to the speedway were we can have some fun. i drive an evo and would LOVE a ride in a 34.

You see many foregin drivers in the teams.

Are they just to bring in the crowds?

Any up and coming japanese star drivers?

it's the other way around i've been told. they bring in overseas drivers to win racers, but the Japanese drivers inspire the fans. :) (not knocking their skill either though)