SAU Community

Help, Can A Rb25 Spool A 1.32 Rear Housing

RU34ME

hey guys im lookin to buy a turbo

It has a 1.32AR exhaust side and a .6AR front with a 58mm wheel.

but jus wonderin if the rb25 would spool it up ok or will it lag too much, i dont mind if it lags to like 5000rpm,

when do u think it would hit boost??

thanks guys

wow a 1.32ar for the exhaust is pertty big man, im guessing it will hit full boost around 5rpm+. thats if ur engine internals are stock. best way to go for an rb25 is a hks 2530 bb turbos. they spool up very quick and they have balls to

the real question is why match a 1.32 AR exhaust housing with a .64 compressor housing? doesn't seem like a good match to me. it will take ages to spool up, then when it does will instantly run out of ability to compress any more air... not good.

the real question is why match a 1.32 AR exhaust housing with a .64 compressor housing? doesn't seem like a good match to me. it will take ages to spool up, then when it does will instantly run out of ability to compress any more air... not good.

Actually the combo is pretty standard (and works) for a truck or a rotary engine.

Actually the combo is pretty standard (and works) for a truck or a rotary engine.

yes. But is extremely usless on a RB25. (Which is what he asked in the first place)

I wouldn't even put a 1.06ex housing on a RB25..

Oh, and if it was fitted it would probably make bost at around 6000rpm in second, and maybe 5000rpm in third.

I have no idea how the car would react. I suggest you get rid of it and get a GT30 or something.

Edited by The Mafia