R34 Gtt Bilstein & Whiteline Suspension

Sydneykid

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was quoted $450-600 over the phone a few weeks before I went to Heasmans.

it was complicated ... heasmans were the ones putting in the extra grooves into the shocks so I took the car there because they had my shock, before the shocks got lost again. I waited for more than 2 months and was sort of in no situation to pick a place.

yeah i got ripped badly .. I think they quoted me $700-800 for supply and install of new springs too. ugh..

Edited by Delta Force

im very interested in getting the springs and a full set of shocks, because my car when i bought it came with looks like some blue springs that have lowered the rear 350mm but the front is 330mm, and hitting some bumps sounds like my whole car will fall apart. just wondering if they are available or not at the moment, as you stated before that you have short supply.

thanks.

scott.

• 2 weeks later...

H,i last time i called Superior Suspension a lady picked up and told me they only make sway bars now and are packing up there shop or warehouse. has anyone recived anything as of yet. i was told my stuff should all come a week before i left australia. its been a month now and im back in australia with nothing at my door. Can matt or gary please pm me asap

I have dealt with his guy (matt) through ebay.

Bought a total of: 2 sets of r32 bars, 3 sets of VY commodore bars, full set of commodore bushes plus double of the rear control arm inner bushes, as well as rear subframe and link pin bushes.

We are talking a total of $2050, and i am STILL waiting on the 2 sets of subframe bushes and 1 set of rear link pin bushes. I ordered and payed for all this late september.

I have a full set of HSV brakes to install on my VY, plus a rear cradle to install, and full front bushes, with my current brakes riding pretty low, and alot of my bushes well and truly f**ked.

I will try calling again, but last message i got from Matt was that he was in America for a month, and should be back ANY DAY NOW..... (he left mid october..)

I have also added an extra $1k of sales through referals, and yet am getting pretty sick and tired of things...

Ask to speak to Gary or Matt directly stating that you are chasing an existing order. They will be there.

I will try today, this being my final resolve at getting my suspension, i have already taken regretful steps to ensure i get my order and don’t lose everything, but this is seriously slack on behalf of gary and/or matt. updates should have been posted and all orders sent out before some lady on the phone tells you that the business is being taken over and you should leave a message on the answering machine never to receive a call back. I ask that as this group buy has been allowed to go on like this for months by the moderators and admins of this forum that SAU step in and take some kind of action to ensure peoples money does not just disappear as they are not small amounts that you could forget about.

Edited by Osman R32

yes I called today about the shocks and got the same treatment. Its like they are not working anymore which is very worrying. Again I was promised the shocks in "a few days" after I got the springs and swaybars (which I asked to be sent separately). It has been over a week now. I just want the shocks in any condition.

Ok, finally got onto Gary, Matt is back in melbourne, got back last friday.

he said there are 8 SAU group buy stuff waiting to be sent out, and that he will get Matt to contact me on monday in regards to my bushes.

This is becoming a joke really, but atleast i got onto him (through the number on page 15).

Ill keep u guys updated, maybe keep calling to pressure them into getting the stuff

Ok, i have been calling matt and gary once a day, and finally got onto matt today. Been talking to gary since friday, and today was d-day i called 3 times, lol

Anyway, looks like they are finalising the sau group stuff and my stuff should come soon. maybe give them a call to question them and put the pressure on.

I think they work on cars as well, so it makes it difficult for them to organise all of this as well as do suspension isntalls on cars.

Cheers

Nick

did anybody contact Gary or Matt lately? I've been trying to call them, but they never there.So I came to their place yesterday (friday) and found out they weren't there. I only met a guy named Ahmed, and he said he didn't know anything, he just a casual worker....

are they still working there? any info guys?

Cheers

did anybody contact Gary or Matt lately? I've been trying to call them, but they never there.So I came to their place yesterday (friday) and found out they weren't there. I only met a guy named Ahmed, and he said he didn't know anything, he just a casual worker....

are they still working there? any info guys?

Cheers

I spoke with Gary on Friday 28/11/08 afternoon.

My R33 GTR bit were shipped on Friday.

I used this number to contact Gary:

Superior Suspension

4 Lincoln St Minto NSW 2566

(02) 9603 0100

Just keep phoning back until he answers the phone.

Cheers

Rob