R34 Gtt Bilstein & Whiteline Suspension

Sydneykid

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you might have got extra parts perhaps??

i got some extra parts when i ordered my kit, but admittedly they were extra camber kit stuff...

i can't seem to see the ring in this pic (my car)

IMG_0530.jpg

is it perhaps to adjust where the circlip grooves sit????

SK i made a payment on the 20th of July and pm'd you on the 23th and 27th about payment conformation but no reply. Can you confirm payment and estimated time or arrival of kit

Osman

I've been waiting since the 10th of July for any sort of confirmation .. just got the first PM from them saying the 'bilstein engineer was away on holiday for 2 weeks'.

I guess that means a few more weeks wait for both of us :P

hmm... not happy Jan. Last PM said that payment recieved and the stuff should arrive late July. Its now mid August, and again I cant get a PM through. I know it will be worth the wait, but it would be nice to get a confirmation or an explanation.

hmm... not happy Jan. Last PM said that payment recieved and the stuff should arrive late July. Its now mid August, and again I cant get a PM through. I know it will be worth the wait, but it would be nice to get a confirmation or an explanation.

I'm in pretty much the same situation as you and i put in my order in May. I finally received my order at the start of July, but it was missing a few parts. I PM'd a got a quick response, but i havent heard a word since despite sending a couple of PMs.

SydneyKid, if you are reading this, please let us know whats going on with our orders...its getting rediculous.

Same here .. if I don't get my parts by the end of August (paid July 10th) I expect a full refund or I will scream fraud to whoever will listen, starting with my bank where the funds came from.

This is piss poor way to conduct business, wheteher or not you're making a proft or not. How would you feel if you sent the parts out on the promise that people will pay when they get them and then have to chase up each non payer for months after wards? Screw this, for $300-400 more I can get the same suspension today and if I knew this 6 weeks ago I would have done just that.

unless you know how the Bilstein shocks have been revalved, then no, you can't get the same suspension... ANYWHERE - sway bars are made to order from whiteline as well (adjustable ones)

if you guys have been unlucky enough to run across supply problems with the Bilstein shocks, it can take a while to get them from Ze Fatherland

hope SK, Son of SK or the other guy (Matt?) gets to you all soon. I've been running the SK kit for a while, track days, Great Ocean Road... it's a VERY tasty piece of kit i must say and i hope to finish everything off soon (sub-frame align kit, castor kits, etc)

hang in there guys, i know it can be frustrating, buy you WILL get your parts.

i was told 2 weeks before i paid and once i did all communication stoped, im in no rush as long as they are here and on before autosalon, but the way it looks my money has gone, not even a confirmation, thats all im asking for and an ETA thats before autosalon, that aint to much to ask. for some reason all communication with SK has completely stoped, its getting questionable now and i can understand where Delta Force is coming for and i'm sure you can to, its not small amounts of money we are talking about here.

Edited by Osman R32

Subject: Delivery of R33 GTR Suspension Kit for BLK33

Hi Matt,

I would like a response to this query regarding the progress of my order for a R33 GTR suspension kit.

I transferred the money late in June - some 2 months ago. You advised me delivery would be 2 weeks and since that date I’ve had no replies to any of my PMs. As mentioned in my previous PMs, I'm not busting for the bits I just want to make sure you received the money and what the expected delivery date is.

Please contact me bY PM or mobile.

Cheers

Rob

0402 742 162