SAU Community

R34 Gtt Bilstein & Whiteline Suspension

Sydneykid

FAT34, can anyone else help ya? fair few people in this thread have a variety of products from this kit...

Thanks but I just got in contact with him and he's just been off the hook busy and all is well again :(

For you other guys asking Q's, he'll prol get back to you real soon ( after a day or 2 of clearing out his PM box >_< )

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry for the delay in responding, especially to PM's. The video card in my home PC died and it took me 4 days to find out what it was and fix it. So I am about 110 PM's behind at the moment and trying hard to catch up. Add that to the workload at Superior Suspension (12 to 14 hours a day, 6 days a week) and it will take me a few days to answer everyone.

Hang in there, if you have transferred money, it's safe, I am not going to run off to Brazil with it. You won't miiss out, the Group Buy isn't going to end soon as I have spent some time with Bilstein securing the shock supply for a couple of months at least.

Advanced warning, I am off to the US for 5 weeks from 1st October to 5th November. Checking out some east coast action, Detroit, Chicago, Daytona and the SEMA show in Vegas. So when I don't repond to PM's or emails in that period, I am sure you will understand why.

>_< cheers :D

Yes Luke, just check what style of rear shock your car has, eye or fork at the bottom.

:( cheers :)

hey mate. my car has the eye shape on the bottom of the rear shocks.

can u let me know what i can get please? pm me if thats best.

cheers luke

• 3 weeks later...

hey mate I want to order 2 pairs (front and rear) dust covers for the kit I got from you a while back (I have only installed the fronts so far and the oem dust covers are rooted). How much shipped to Northgate, SA?

Cheers, Andrew

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Matt here

To Anyone who could not get through, I am now answering PMs and all questions for Gary the best I can. With the new business extremely busy, we have been flat out, however gary is off on Holidays to the USA next week for 5 weeks. This does not mean that sales will hault, as I will personally be looking after all sales and enquiries from this point on. For anyone with more technical questions, there are some I can assist with, but any that I can not will be forwarded to Gary.

So please, PM me (I will check the GB threads when possible, but PM is best - I will supply an email address and a phone number for me)

Cheers

Matt

PS - Pear, can you please PM me

how do these compare to coilovers when it comes to height adjustibale? i still have stock suspension so its still very high, i have a very low bar so i dont have alot of choices when i do get aftermarket suspension. a friend of mine bought a set of these for his 32 gtr and said it was 10x better then his coilovers. but he had a stock body which has more then enough clearence.

i guess whta im asking is how low do these get ur car?

how do these compare to coilovers when it comes to height adjustibale? i still have stock suspension so its still very high, i have a very low bar so i dont have alot of choices when i do get aftermarket suspension. a friend of mine bought a set of these for his 32 gtr and said it was 10x better then his coilovers. but he had a stock body which has more then enough clearence.

i guess whta im asking is how low do these get ur car?

You get 5 circlip grooves in the shocks to raise and lower the height - i guarantee you will get the desired height, and if you don't, you can get a machinist to cut another groove between 2 grooves to get it right - They are height adjustable, just not without removing the shock.

You get 5 circlip grooves in the shocks to raise and lower the height - i guarantee you will get the desired height, and if you don't, you can get a machinist to cut another groove between 2 grooves to get it right - They are height adjustable, just not without removing the shock.

thanks alot sydneykid. so if i wanted a complete set would i order one of everything on that list?

if im correct that comes to a total of $1671.05 including the discount?

Hi,

I am looking for a set of front and rear sway bars for my R34 GTT Sedan and was wondering how much it will cost and if i need additional adapters to install on the rear of the car. I installed a Whiteline kit to my lat r33 and it required a $180 whiteline "eye socket" kit to rig it up....

Has this issue been fixed or do i still have to pay more? Looking for a total cost.

Please PM me.

Cheers