from the first page,

Heasmans Sydenham NSW

East Coat Suspension Kirrawee NSW

St George Steering Punchbowl NSW

Centeline Thomastown Vic

Traction Tyre & Suspension Rowville Vic

Discount Tyres Service Belconnen Act

Motsons Qld

Got mine installed at TT (Vic) $350 i think, with alignment (shocks/springs/camber kits front+rear) + plus fiddling with the adj swaybars i had in there.

Very reasonable price i thought.

sent PM 7 days ago with a reminder 4 days ago .. just needed to confirm the order amount as I'm not getting everything from the kit. This is pretty fricken appalling service I must say.

If it takes more than 7 days just to get a "this is how much you need to pay ..etc" how long does it take to receive the item? I don't want to pay close to $1500 to then have to chase it up for weeks like someone's doing me a favour taking $1500 off me.

Re installation costs ... I've been quoted $550-650 by the 2 NSW places (heasmans and east coast) so a fair bit pricier than the vic joint.

Edited by Delta Force

SK gets dozens of PM's, EVERY DAY, 50+ possibly, most of it probably doesn't even pertain to group buys.... he doesn't make money off these kits and basically has offered, free, damn right impressive, advice on these forums for years. The closest thing we have to gospel around here.

Please be patient, he or matt (i think is the other guy) will get to the PM.

Centreline in Vic quoted $500, and that was a "special" price for me! Centreline sponsor SAU Vic, of which i'm a paid member (10% discount i believe) AND i also had a 20% discount voucher ONTOP of my membership. Best price? $500 :P

Traction Tyres do great work, 2 guys working on it, multiple test drives of the car, adjusted my sway bars for me as well. But for those comparing i ONLY had shocks, springs, and front/frear camber kits installed. If you're getting higher quotes, it could be because you have more stuff being done.

Once parts are sent, Toll priority are very quick.

Lol not exactly.. Coilovers as in coilovers.. adjustable height and dampening rates etc.. As they are alittle harder than the springs im interested if big differences are noted. Im assuming they would be.

How do you find the adjustable bars with your setup then? Is it stockers or sydney kids setup?

Cheers

Nathaniel

i did SK's kit in stages.

bars first, big difference, noticeably flatter cornering

springs/shocks second, bigger difference again, car felt more planted, more stable, and cornering was even better again. Camber kits installed and setup to SK specs.

bilstein/whiteline ride is fairly firm, but felt great at Sandown...

all the damper adjustable stuff can be a bit of a wank really. Just get adjustable sway bars, that's what matters more.

what coilovers you looking at?