• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTS-t VSPEC

• Nizmo

• SHUTO-BOY

• skyzerr33

Booster,

I wouldn't rely on Strich9 too much, he's like police chief wigam, dusting for prints with donuts.:lol:

Can we find a job for Kyles, she's got to have a role. Maybe the maddam at the towns brothel or something.

It looks like the towns anthem has been chosen:

Paul the POSTWHORE (Yes he can)

See'ya:burnout:

Step dad huh? Cool, if that's the case then can I borrow some money, I need to do some more mods to the car.:lol:

What's your role going to be in the new Whoretown, you need to be my arch-enemy or somehing, seeing as everyone thinks we hate each other.:bahaha:

See'ya:burnout:

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Did you pay using a credit card? If so, possible you could do a charge back?
    • Hey guys, I did a smoke test this week chasing vacuum leaks and found two leaks which I fixed up... Now having a weird issue where it starts and at idle after a few seconds the fuel pressure suddenly goes to 0 and stalls.. if I blip the throttle, it will regain pressure and keep going though. I put a new fuel filter on and drained the old fuel and put new fuel in but maybe thats stirred up some crap in the fuel tank and blocked the intake or something??? Any other ideas? FPR stuffed? EDIT: Also, when it stalls, the pump primes and pressure goes back up and it starts again as per normal and happens all over again.
    • Absolute best bang for the buck I've ever owned. Stock they had somewhere around 550-600hp, a pulley, intake and exhaust later I was at 800. Absolute torque monster and blast to drive. 
    • I don't have to globe holders because they disappeared with the indicator assembly. I cut off the car side connector and replaced with spade connectors (it used foul up with moist dust). So GTR globe holders might work. I found a complete assembly on eBay, but they want $390!!!! I purchased a replacement pair of smoked lens assemblies, but they don't come with the globe holders and wires.
    • I love both of these, but the AMG presses a lot of my 'happy' buttons.