SAU Community

Take A Look At This Headunit...

AMS

Hey guys

My Stagea has this headunit in it (Stagea is in JPN at the moment)

WGNC34-01070010.jpg

Can anyone help me out with it? I need to know its stats etc. Anyone got one? Or had experience with one? :D

Cheers,

Chris

Looks like a cd player... the bottom one is a controller (as it says in the photo) and the top one is the a normal cd player.

What exactly do you need to know? From the picture I would assume there's a cd stacker floating around in the car somewhere too (hopefully still here when you get the car).

On the upside you might get away with being able to keep the bottom HU to control the stacker if you decide to get a new aussie spec HU..

The stacker is in the boot

WGNC34-01070016.jpg

I wanted to know if anyon had this headunit, because I have been offered a pretty good deal on some brand new Pioneer headunits. I wanted to know the specs of these units to see whether they will be sufficient for my audio. I wanted to know whether to change it or not...

Bottom unit is a Radio cassette deck which the CD stacker operates from and the top unit is a DSP unit with a single CD slot

I would be saying that the unit is roughly 8 years old as i used to have the aussie version of that cassette deck with the stacker

The stacker is in the boot

WGNC34-01070016.jpg

I wanted to know if anyon had this headunit, because I have been offered a pretty good deal on some brand new Pioneer headunits. I wanted to know the specs of these units to see whether they will be sufficient for my audio. I wanted to know whether to change it or not...

i'd be taking those deals and replacing it....

not only is it ugly imo, but its old, and extremely out dated now