SAU Community

Pfc Hand Controller Menus

Moanie

lol!!! its not for my car!! i'm asking for a friend.. he wants to get his car running so he can get a proper tune, so he is going to copy some of mine as he has a similar setup.. so no.. i'm not messing with my tune :) just giving him some values to work on :D

lol!!!  its not for my car!!  i'm asking for a friend.. he wants to get his car running so he can get a proper tune, so he is going to copy some of mine as he has a similar setup.. so no.. i'm not messing with my tune :D  just giving him some values to work on :)

Why cant he just use the base maps until he gets to a dyno?

Go to Settings, its INJ map, just under IGN map

hehe... okies.. then how do you adjust them? cause there are two options that can be changed?

GTS - he can't use the base tune cause its way too rich with the injectors he has! he wants to do a minor tune so he can get the car idling without fouling the plugs.. and he will then get a proper tune!

Sounds to me like he would be better off by simply trimming the injectors. You can set all 6 injectors to run at a certain % thus leaning the whole map off.

He should figure out how much off a % difference there is between his new injectors and his old ones then minus that % in the injector trim.

I am not sure which number the menu is on the HC. But it is easy to see if you go into each menu under settings. Its the one with 6 rows and probably 100% on each row. if that make sence???

mona, if he is not running standard injectors he needs to enter in the correct lag time and injector compensation, this will be the easiest way to get the car running correctly on the base map and get it to a tuner/dyno. :O