SAU Community

Newy Skyline Boys Interested

heffo

Hey Boys im knida new at this shit but hey ill give it a go......... incase yous done know who i am i got the yellow r33 had it at the show ...... anyway....... Just had a stupid idea that could be fun..... i ve got a formal i am taking a friend to on November 18th i too the brewery.... im takin the friend and a mate is folowing me in there in his gts4...... just seeing if there is any interest to make a bit of a group of us skylines in congo line style to make the impact on droppin her off...... then after goin up to the foreshore or something for a while and catching up.. anyway the more i type the stupider this idea is gettin but hey could be a bit of fun as we havent got out in a while....... let me know if yas are interested in the newy and surroundiung areas n we can organise a meeting place to rock up togther

post-21804-1127215751.jpg

Hey Boys im knida new at this shit but hey ill give it a go......... incase yous done know who i am i got the yellow r33 had it at the show ...... anyway....... Just had a stupid idea that could be fun..... i ve got a formal i am taking a friend to on November 18th i too the brewery.... im takin the friend and a mate is folowing me in there in his gts4...... just seeing if there is any interest to make a bit of a group of us skylines in congo line style to make the impact on droppin her off...... then after goin up to the foreshore or something for a while and catching up.. anyway the more i type the stupider this idea is gettin but hey could be a bit of fun as we havent got out in a while....... let me know if yas are interested in the newy and surroundiung areas n we can organise a meeting place to rock up togther

Hey Dude im in syd where bouts it gonna be sounds aight need a gud reason to jus go for a ride. pm details

sounds like an idea.. although i duno if my car is 'done up' enough to fit in with one like urs :(

oh yeh, and im from syd too.. where abouts is it? .. pm the details also if ya want

Edited by ranicx

You know i'd go Heffo but still have the licence suspended, till December now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make sure u send me the piccies alright? Ill ask Linton if he wants to come in though..

I doubt Linton would even still have the 'line by then.

And the fact that he got defected would prob stop him from wanting to drive all the way down to a police hotspot.

For all you Sydney siders replying to this post, the Brewery is in Newcastle. Hence why the subject says "Newy Skyline Boys Interested".

But hell, feel free to make the trip up, it may even persuade more of us to leave our houses. lol

nuts to paint :)

I need to get a flange so I can install my f**king BOV and get a FMIC yet.

Plus alot of other stuff that needs replacing, or will soon anyway.

I got wayyyy better things to spend money on then a spray. Unless of course I can get someone to do it cheap :P

Sweeet well good stuff to those already keen... sorry i have taken a bit too get back i just had to confirm everything....... alright meeting place will be at 5:30 at king St McDonalds in newcastle for those out of town...... from there i think we are goin for photos for the formal and then we are gunna drop my friend off... after that we are goin to go up to nobbys beach car park and catch up n get some pics.. aint a big drive but hey... its an excuse to get out of the friggin house for a few hours...... let me kno if yous are definately in ok

post-21804-1128514035.jpg

post-21804-1128514085.jpg

I did a formal run when I was living in QLD, it was a good night. Is it just your friend or do they have other friends that are after a ride? I'm living in Singleton now. Don't get out much so this is a good excuse.