SAU Community

Nismo Fuel Pressure Reg, Does It Fit Hcr32?

RaseR

Hey Guys,

I'm ordering some parts from Japan for my R32 GTS-t, and I've noticed that the direct fit Nismo adj. fuel pressure regulator (part number 22670-RR580) is not listed as a direct fit for R32 GTS-t....only for R33 GTS25t, R34 GTt, R32-34 GTR & S13.

Can anyone confirm if this part will also fit an R32 GTS-t as I'm sure a few people on here have used them.

Thanks!

Cool thanks, if it sits in the normal position on an RB20 it's probably the one I'm talking about....I think the main reason it is listed as being not compatible is the fact that the inlet on the reg is curved, whereas the standard RB20 fuel pressure reg has a straight inlet...check attached pic to see what I mean....I guess you must need to cut the inlet down to fit an RB20?

I have one and it fits fine.I can't tell ya the part number but.

post-6494-1127296847.jpg

Ive got a apexi one looks the same as yours and no it doesnt fit all nicely like the stock one because of the bend and the extra length I just removed the bracket holding the fuel line in place so it has a little more play and it fits fine. If you want it to look all nice like the stock one you may need to shorten the lenght a little.

• 2 weeks later...

Got the nismo fuel pressure reg today along with some other goodies, and I can see what you're saying 1400r - it looks like the fuel line bracket may have to be moved or modified in order to fit the reg on an RB20...

Yet quite a few of you have them fitted, so it would be great if any of you guys have pics of your pressure reg setup you could post so I can see how you've fitted them up?

Thanks! :)

Edited by RaseR