SAU Community

What's Going On With Everyones Cars?

phat_r33

Mines off getting the roll cage fixed and bars added. Got a ARC intercooler and Radiator to go into it as well. Trying to find a rb26 or rb25 head if anybodys got one for sale?

Mmmmm guesty, what a nice looking roll cage you have! (fu#k I'm a smart ass!) all jokes aside, you should be happy with that my friend, I am and its not mine! naa good stuff, looks nice n strong and a fair few bucks to boot eh?

Looking good Dave, when will it be finished and back in action???

Ant is that the set up in the 31 or the 34???

Updates for me: ordered my new gaskets and spring for waste gate, replaced all fittings on my braided brake lines as i noticed a couple were leaking, finally finished the wiring tidy up behind the center console and dash ready to install my new SABER gauges and new ignition barrel.

I have a cupboard full of parts ready to go so now just have to move the car to its new location so it can be finished off :P

Should be finished end of August/Start of September, anyone in the Burnie area want to paint a Front bar and guard for me? not sure whats going to happen with the Tarmac events. It can be brought back into spec by dropping in a stock engine and front mount, but not realyl sure if it's worth it. maybe just do club level events til the STI gets here next year...

Probably was, I got it cheap off a bloke in W.A. Not the best cast item in the world but it does what I want it to. :P

Ah cool. i just picked up one for a mate but its a fair bit off fitting nicely. i have been tiding up the outside and the inside has been ported but its been ported out a bit to much in some places. we were also concerned about the flow quality of it.

Should be finished end of August/Start of September, anyone in the Burnie area want to paint a Front bar and guard for me? not sure whats going to happen with the Tarmac events. It can be brought back into spec by dropping in a stock engine and front mount, but not realyl sure if it's worth it. maybe just do club level events til the STI gets here next year...

at the spec its at not with the cage you could circuit race it propely in the tas super series. its not overly expensive. i would think it would be better than club days?

Ah cool. i just picked up one for a mate but its a fair bit off fitting nicely. i have been tiding up the outside and the inside has been ported but its been ported out a bit to much in some places. we were also concerned about the flow quality of it.

at the spec its at not with the cage you could circuit race it propely in the tas super series. its not overly expensive. i would think it would be better than club days?

Do you mean like in the TSS? The cage and body work is to Targa Spec, just need to change the motor, cooler etc to run targa. what can i modify to still be able to run TSS etc

Mines off getting the roll cage fixed and bars added. Got a ARC intercooler and Radiator to go into it as well. Trying to find a rb26 or rb25 head if anybodys got one for sale?

I have my old 25 head if your interested. Its all in parts tho and doesnt have cam covers

Do you mean like in the TSS? The cage and body work is to Targa Spec, just need to change the motor, cooler etc to run targa. what can i modify to still be able to run TSS etc

TSS Targa Class has very very open rules and the mods to your car as its sits would make it pretty competitive... more than enough to knock of a silver RX7 anyway!

Not much progress on the RX7 front but have decided I will be doing testing it in November so better get on with it. New glass goes in next week, still waiting on arrival of seats and brakes, and the engine and gearbox are still to be freshened.

For the GTSt, its been claimed by Kylie so I'm suffering the 318i and so over it... I'm looking into RB20 conversions for it but makes more sense to sell and I'll buy either an S15 or 32 GTR.

• 3 weeks later...

Updates for me: modified my drivers seat runner so its lower (i can now sit in the car with a helmet on) and have "fixed" it in place so no other kent can get in and move it MUWAHAHAHAHA

I got my manifold, turbo, dump, gate, lines off, fixed a partially stripped stud i missed and got it all back on the car again today :( Some of my gear arrived today so im now hoping the weather will be ok for the next few days as the car is moving to its new location next week to be finished and a few "other" little touches :(