SAU Community

What's Going On With Everyones Cars?

phat_r33

post-74398-0-51538100-1296886525_thumb.jpg

post-74398-0-58194600-1296886545_thumb.jpg

Has any one got a good rb26 head for sale as im in the build again with my car the last head went really soft and kept lifting the head and blowing head gaskets it probly didnt like the 43 pound boost i ran through it at GT Garages first dyno comp Also is any one interested in some really good piston sets we are getting custom made at cosworth in the UK the will be the same design as an F1 car very strong we need to order 10 sets to get this to happen they will suit rb engine 86.5 mm at 10.5 to 1 compression ratio I think we have finally worked out with the 26/30 build what works and what doesnt work to make them very reliable and strong

Edited by andogtr

Hopefully about 3 months Rob bit like you had a bit of bad luck with a few engine problems but hopefully got a combo now that will not fail changing alot of the set up this time It all takes time money and motivation and learning the hard way hope you get yours sorted this time

post-74398-0-51538100-1296886525_thumb.jpg

post-74398-0-58194600-1296886545_thumb.jpg

Has any one got a good rb26 head for sale as im in the build again with my car the last head went really soft and kept lifting the head and blowing head gaskets it probly didnt like the 43 pound boost i ran through it at GT Garages first dyno comp Also is any one interested in some really good piston sets we are getting custom made at cosworth in the UK the will be the same design as an F1 car very strong we need to order 10 sets to get this to happen they will suit rb engine 86.5 mm at 10.5 to 1 compression ratio I think we have finally worked out with the 26/30 build what works and what doesnt work to make them very reliable and strong

aaargh ando, i wish you could find these , . buttons! its an effort reading that on a sunday! haha

HIGH comp, what fuel do you plan on using in your car with those bad boys?

Are you just after a standard head so you can do the work on it?

there is a turbo place in Don, Devonport,

dunno what its like, but there is one there!

I went there once...

Asked for a waste gate spring. Then the dude got really confused. His head almost exploded when I said it was for an external wastegate.

I just sighed and walked away. Me thinks they only do like trucks and the likes.

guages in just need to get a sterio 2 fill in the big hole from old guages and get some new buttons :)

I've got a double Din touch screen headunit if you want it?

5430166104_6c3ab9d9d5_z.jpg

Just pulled it out of my Skyline when they were putting the cage in.

Edited by zoidbergmerc

I've got no idea what it is, there's nothing on it to tell me wtf it is.

All I know it's like a GPS and phone and DVD player and it's impossible to tune the radio on it and randomly attacks you when you change gears. I hate it.

Shoot me a PM if you want it. I'll swap you your brakes for it :P