SAU Community

What's Going On With Everyones Cars?

phat_r33

just took deliver of my new oil cooler, some SARD 800cc injector's and rail

and have applied the base coat to my engine bay, just the peral and clear to go now!!!

post-70098-0-14640700-1305806716_thumb.jpgpost-70098-0-57670700-1305806760_thumb.jpgpost-70098-0-44883900-1305806775_thumb.jpgpost-70098-0-28622300-1305806790_thumb.jpg

post-70098-0-27820800-1305806735_thumb.jpg

That'd be orange :ph34r: , just kidding , looks like the colour on the new-ish ford focus? , what made you choose orange burgz?

My car update is , i got the ceff out of the garage for the first time in over 12 months to donate it's last thing to the laurel :P minus one rb20 gearbox (the new owner broke the output shaft in the gearbox in the c33 doing skids) ready for insertion of one rb25 gearbox :miner:

That'd be orange :ph34r: , just kidding , looks like the colour on the new-ish ford focus? , what made you choose orange burgz?

It's called "arancio borealis" pearl it's off the new Lambo, close to the focus little darker once the peral is on.

picked orange beacause, well i wanted Calsonic blue, but then i saw one in blue, then i wanted Mazda6 red, then a

guy in at Wells body work's done one that colour, then i wanted Atomic green but every man and his dog has used it now!!

never seen an orange one, so i picked orange!!, and yep whole car will be done in the colour, with black accent's..

Cheers

haha sts , google/youtube it :ph34r:

my updates , pulled the engine out of the hq after blowing the hg last w/e and fitted new engine , should have a few more killer wasps now , might be able to keep with the front two hq :woot:

getting close to finishing my 26/30 bottom end is now complete head is getting put back together atm, also in the process of getting the gtr ready for new paint :D its been to long since it was on the road :(

soo it looks like ill have some $$ left over :D always a good thing

who like some help from rb25 owners ..im loookn at getting parts ill need once i keep doing work to my baby :) i was thinking water pump next ?? as its never had a new one and hurd they can f*k up its done 150000ks and never had it done so yer no ??

if so where is the best place to get one ? also can u go hiflow :S or??

price range ??

anyhelp would be nice

:domokun:

spoke to barnzey today about getting a roof spoiler from japan, so now im undecided on after i get my dent fixed whether to get a roof spoiler or some twin/drift pipespinch.gif

imo quiet exh with screamer (you have an external waste gate?) :whistling: if your planning on alot of driving , drony exh fail on long trips.

S14a is now tuned , made a little over 200rwk on 15psi , swap time :ph34r:

spoke to barnzey today about getting a roof spoiler from japan, so now im undecided on after i get my dent fixed whether to get a roof spoiler or some twin/drift pipespinch.gif

If he's getting it from japan, chances are he's not the only one who can get it.

Just google harder.

Edit: Also +1 for the quiet exhaust and sneaky screamer :D that's what I've got on mine whistling.gif

Edited by zoidbergmerc