SAU Community

Bogan Abuse!

krush

u sure he directed the comments at u ? lol.

but seriously, i cannot stand these kind of ppl. do nothing but cause trouble for every1.

oh yeah definate. we actually made eye contact as he was almost half way out the window. I don't mind copping the abuse if I do something wrong -- but when I mind my own business, obey the law and keep to myself... what do you say/do?

there was a lot of d**kheads on the road tonight anyway so I wasn't surprised. :lol:

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think we should have a big skyline cruize and all wear a flanno and thongs and all yell abuse to each other while driving down the freeway that would save us all alot of hasstle.... whoooo s in.......

I was trying to cross a pedestrian crossing yesterday near home when a bogan in a rusty green VK (complete with steelies on the back) came flying down the road going about 80 in a 50 zone & straight through the crossing while I was on it. I pointed at the crossing and he started screaming abuse out his window... F this F that.. seemed like a very articulate gentleman.

Then he pulls up and as I am walking past tries to fight me and my friend lol.. That'll teach me to be a bloody pedestrian! He had a classy hairdo + the obligatory singlet. We called him a bogan and gave him a serve which he didn't like- so he yelled more abuse then did a big burnout to further confirm his bogan-ness. We were almost in tears.

Paul

u should c how much crap n shit i have to put up each day driving a R34 4dr with a URAS kit on n the plate "MRR34"

"f%$king 4dr we hate 4dr f%$king go home c%$t" "f%$king jap shit" "go back to ur f%$king country with ur f%$king shit jap crap"

i heard them all the time mate.

WTF yO tAlkn bouT comodors are teh SHIZAR!

Seriously, ive copped a lot of similar abuse, i just laugh it off nowadays :D

The best ones are the idiots stumbling across the street on a Friday night yelling at me to "get a real car" or to "p!ss off back to japan" with my "four cylinder plastic sh!tbox"... im not japanese, and Skylines dont have 4 cylinders..... its hard to concentrate on driving when your laughing urself to tears...

Edited by ch0pstA~

OMG...Has that thing got taillight eyelids?  :)  :D

HAHAHAHA yeah man, i made some eyelids for the VN.. :lol:

but wait, b4 you say im ricing it...

they tails had cracks along the tops of the lights, soooo me being a TIGHT ass, and cause im selling it , used bog, and hid the bog via a little eyelid!

it worked and keeps the water out! + looks nice if ya like it B)

that abuse on the crossing would have to be the funniest shit i have eva heard.....did you see if the bogan had all of his teeth because i saw one today just pulled out of centrelink i was in my barina.. he came tearing out and because the road was wet went flying down an imbankmant into a gully i nearly crashed laughing....i would like to also add the spasticinissy of commodore drivers i was traveling down the freeway last sat morning after a night out and to my supprise i say three comodore wagons whithin a 15km radius tryed to cross a 4m gully straight on and wondered y their cars were half one one side and half on the other i have never seen so much funny shit in my life i beeped as one guy was trying to push his wagon out ..... i think he even had a flanno on....

on friday after noon, my missis in her MAGNA was drivivng home from work and some laser shit box was up her clacker yelling and shit.

this laser chick was up her ass all the way home and was being a total tool all over the road, anyway as my girl turned off to go down our street they yelled GET A REAL CAR. my girl isnt someone to f**k with so she turned around and followed the laser to her house and got out mouthing back off at her,

then this big fat chick got out of the laser(half drunk) and pushed my girl.. BAD MOVE. LMAO so my girl snaped her in the nose and droped her fat ass,

IM LIKE HOLLY FARK, i couldnt just do that my self, would have took alot of guts to do that...

i spose it a case of people and the snapping point!

i saw a vk with a bogan in it today i new it was a bogan because he had a sticker on the back that said FLANGE now what the f**k ... i refer flange as a womans pus sy if thats what he is calling himself so be it but when i actually saw him i think flange in sticker form was the only think coming his way......i had my digital camera on me to i was so tempted to take a pic but he took off that flange was to quick for me...