SAU Community

Bogan Abuse!

krush

Morons. Maybe one day they will realise that there UHH OMG I HATE SKYLINES theory is a crock of shit with no hard ground to stand on.

That said, there are people out there who think the opposite. Poeple who hate HSVs are morons too.. there fugly cars, but you cant disagree with a 280kw v8.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

way back from the cruise today we had a bogan in a falcon do the wanker sign at 3 beautiful 33s and one very nice 32.... he was jealous :)

that's all it eva is... jealousy...i had a guy in a crappy old celica ask me 'what the f**k me and my friend were looking at while we were at the lights even though both of us were looking forwards lol...he then tried to throw an empty can of beer at my car but missed...i wud've gone after him and educated him a lil but his car was full of 4 other angry drunk guy covered in tatts so i decided to jsut leave it.

if they weren't jealous they wudn't have blinked twice at our cars

that's all it eva is... jealousy...i had a guy in a crappy old celica ask me 'what the f**k me and my friend were looking at while we were at the lights even though both of us were looking forwards lol...he then tried to throw an empty can of beer at my car but missed...i wud've gone after him and educated him a lil but his car was full of 4 other angry drunk guy covered in tatts so i decided to jsut leave it.

yeh good call, if no damage or when cars are involved might as well take their shit and let the faggets show how small their penises are... if they picked on you on the street or touched ur GF then thats another story. and an empty beer can? might as well continue to "belt" you with harsh language :lol:

yeh good call, if no damage or when cars are involved might as well take their shit and let the faggets show how small their penises are... if they picked on you on the street or touched ur GF then thats another story. and an empty beer can? might as well continue to "belt" you with harsh language :lol:

even if the can did hit my car, i wouldnt dare get out and teach them a lesson unless i had 3 friend cars behind me.

its sometimes better to take the shit and leave it at that. but if it was serious, thats a different issue.

i remember driving past a VS commodore wearing P plates, with 4 ~18yr olds in it, yelling out '4 cylinder heap of shit!'...

to which my '4 cylinder heap of shit' burnt off their 3.8L V6... go figure?

hahaha

my housemate owns a 180 in the process of being fixed up. We've just finished upgrading the engine with turbo, fuel and exhaust mods and it now pulls about 260kw.

Its still got 4 diff colours of black on it and the roof is primer grey.

Anyway, this dude in a Commodore ute pulled up to him yesterday, took one look at his car (complete with NU66ET plates) and started revving his engine like a smart arse.

lol, he had him in 1st gear!

When this dude finally caught him, he just gave him this weird disgusted look and drove off in another direction.

I had the pleasure of going to a wedding and sitting next to a bogan.

I asked me if i was into cars and i said yes, So he starts telling me about His series II EB model Falcondore.

He said those "skyliners" are jap crap and he has never been beaten by one, The japs just copy aussie cars and do a bad job of it. and get this....

Nissan stole the design of the VL engine and put it onto their "skyliner" I didn't say a word...

You can take a man out of boganville, but you can't the bogan out of a man...

lol. i hate being around people that talk about stuff and have no idea....not just cars in general, but motorsport etc for example...i just wanna pipe up and set them straight when i know how something really is, but you just gotta leave them be lol

that said, i cant wait to get my skyline so i too can cop abuse. lol

i hate people that dribble absolute shit about cars like they kow what there talking about and you sit there listening thinking WTF not one thing they said is true....that realy shits me....that said i would defiantly take to physicall abuse if anyone did ANYTHING at all to my Skyline......there preciouse and cant afford to be F*&%ed with by loser Bogans..

It happens to anyone with a nice car.

My freind has a current model M3 and about 2 years ago just after he bought it he got some waste of a human life scratch the word "SHIT" into the paint of his front bumper.

he is very well off so the money didn't really bother him but the fact that someone defaced his property really annoyed him.

sum bogan keyed my chaser and i had to get half the car resprayed because its black with a green paint flec. i think the guy in the commodore was pissed off coz i whooped him until the speed limit and was pissed when he said it was coz its turbo and i said it wasnt turbo its only a 3lt straight 6.

my 1990 TX5 got absolutely gutted down an entire side with a key...and its only a 1990 TX5. the paint was in awesome condition, and the car did look good, but its hardly an expensive car...

can happen to anyone in anything

my 1990 TX5 got absolutely gutted down an entire side with a key...and its only a 1990 TX5. the paint was in awesome condition, and the car did look good, but its hardly an expensive car...

can happen to anyone in anything

that really scares me at times, just so paranoid going shopping or even leaving the car knowing some lowlife could easily just go cause u massive amounts of damage just by scratching the paint.

Respect other peoples property, we all work hard for what we have, its like, u have a nice house, ill constantly smash your windows.

;)

people of todays society

that really scares me at times, just so paranoid going shopping or even leaving the car knowing some lowlife could easily just go cause u massive amounts of damage just by scratching the paint.

Respect other peoples property, we all work hard for what we have, its like, u have a nice house, ill constantly smash your windows.

;)

people of todays society

Well thats the thing, actually who knows who keyd his car, it could of been some dick who hated him not cos of the car... try and be friendly and not a dickhead, especially in your neighbourhood (ie no burnouts or even slight speeding in your suburb).

As for the shops, if I get this R34 I believe the last thing Im gonna do in it is go shopping at some big ass car park... Ill try do all the shopping in another car or park the car sensibly etc.

:D

people of todays society

and no racing stickers or custom plates. those minor non functional assessories just attracts attention.

has any1 actually caught a guy keying their car ? if u did, what was your response ? i know half of you would say, yeh, i stabbed and bashed the fark outta him, locked him in my boot and took him out to the bushes and left him there. but honestly, if u did hurt them in some way, would u get locked up ?

sometimes u cannot control yourself and end up doing regretful things.

and no racing stickers or custom plates. those minor non functional assessories just attracts attention.

has any1 actually caught a guy keying their car ? if u did, what was your response ? i know half of you would say, yeh, i stabbed and bashed the fark outta him, locked him in my boot and took him out to the bushes and left him there. but honestly, if u did hurt them in some way, would u get locked up ?

sometimes u cannot control yourself and end up doing regretful things.

This is not really related to scratching an import but a mate of mine parked his car once in this car park on Fitzroy St and when he came back he sees this dickhead trying to open his boot, my mate comes up and goes "Hi buddy, what you doing?" "This is my car". The c**t is like "ehhh... oops..." ran off lol