SAU Community

Bogan Abuse!

krush

This is not really related to scratching an import but a mate of mine parked his car once in this car park on Fitzroy St and when he came back he sees this dickhead trying to open his boot, my mate comes up and goes "Hi buddy, what you doing?" "This is my car". The c**t is like "ehhh... oops..." ran off lol

Hahahah 0wned !!!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This "Bogan Abuse" comes down to nothing but jealousy.

If nothing below 6/8cyls is 'worthy' and it flogs your V8, then what does that make your V8 ;)

Also, everytime i cop a comment like "4 cyl POS", "Jap Crap" or "Rice Burner" etc..

I just stick my head out the window and say:

PISS OFF HOME SKAIFE WANNABE!!!

Those P Platers with the 'Jap Crap' attitude, LOVE being called skaife wannabes.

I'm currently working on making 'skaife wannabe' a household word. I've already submitted the definition to UrbanDictionary.

Currently awaiting entry. :)

This "Bogan Abuse" comes down to nothing but jealousy.

If nothing below 6/8cyls is 'worthy' and it flogs your V8, then what does that make your V8  :P

Also, everytime i cop a comment like "4 cyl POS", "Jap Crap" or "Rice Burner" etc..

I just stick my head out the window and say:

PISS OFF HOME SKAIFE WANNABE!!!

Those P Platers with the 'Jap Crap' attitude, LOVE being called skaife wannabes.

I'm currently working on making 'skaife wannabe' a household word. I've already submitted the definition to UrbanDictionary.

Currently awaiting entry. :D

yeh they dont seem to like getting abuse thrown back at them.....

poor little babies cant handle their own sh*t :)

yeh they dont seem to like getting abuse thrown back at them.....

poor little babies cant handle their own sh*t  :(

haha yeah, up at the CBD in bundy alot of bogan f**kers that dont even own cars sit on the steps all bloody day, i knock off work at 4 and go for my afternoon lap through town and they will ALWAYS say shit.. "JAP CRAP" FAG CAR" just shit like that.. I most of the time i get the window up and look away from them..

HAHA one afternoon i had a shit house day at work, not in the mood for any shit. lol went through town left the window down look one of them in the eyes and said hey f**k stick.. he dint know what to say, haha just look with wide eyes and a droped jaw.

LMAO I WAS PROUD...

But yeah i own a VN bomb o door as well as the 32.. needless to say i dont rag on people with skylines cause i own a commonwhore , but then again having the R32 as well changes the story as well,lol

i think its amusing when you drive past an elderly couple and because your exhaust is a bit loud you must be speeding so up goes the hand and the shake of the head... but then i think to myself hang on i am being yelled at by a old person because i am apparently speeding .. so thats when a 50mm wastegate and a tdo6 with a large screemer pipe and a 100 shot of nos comes into play so i knock it back flick tha switch and go past their car door boosted to the max .... thats when i can say well i no now why you were shaking your hand at me.....the last time i did that the noise put a seniour across two lanes .....( ooops ..)

i think its amusing when you drive past an elderly couple and because your exhaust is a bit loud you must be speeding so up goes the hand and the shake of the head...  but then i think to myself hang on i am being yelled at by a old person because i am apparently speeding .. so thats when a 50mm wastegate and a tdo6 with a large screemer pipe and a 100 shot of nos comes into play so i knock it back flick tha switch and go past their car door boosted to the max .... thats when i can say well i no now why you were shaking your hand at me.....the last time i did that the noise put a seniour across two lanes .....( ooops  ..)

thats the most truthful comment yet, oldies love loud exhuasts, and yes they always asume u r doin 100kmh down their backstreet when ya just cruising at under 20kmh, then i can come down the street in the vs commo v6 (quiet as) at 100kmh and no one even looks twice, hehe

I think bommodores a just f*king penis extensions of a car, that goes for all holdens. The only thing u can pick up in a bommodore is guys or bogan chix (like guys). i would rather ride a bicycle then a commodore. The only place a commodore really belongs is wrapped around a stobbie pole or a traffic light.