SAU Community

Bogan Abuse!

krush

that abuse on the crossing would have to be the funniest shit i have eva heard.....did you see if the bogan had all of his teeth

Dunno mate.. From memory he wasn't that old- think he was a bogan in training. He had a bloody temper that's for sure! Must've blown his pension on the pokies :)

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

speakin of holdens, what is with almost ALL holden drivers (male and female) that makes them want to hang their arm out the window as far as humanly possible?

not just rest it on the window sill, but have it hanging all the way out down the side of the car!

I wanted to mow some durnk bogan down the other day, and remembered that i didn't wnat to hurt my baby (line)

If only I was driving some old holden POS commodore, but then again, i would of got a thumbs up and a 'you rock', rather than the original abuse

:(

Not everyone who drives a holden is a dickhead, in fact, most aren't, they are good people, but almost everyone who is a dickhead dreams of owning various crap old holdens (There, thats a nice generalisation (end Rant))

Edited by Mulkers

speakin of holdens, what is with almost ALL holden drivers (male and female) that makes them want to hang their arm out the window as far as humanly possible?

not just rest it on the window sill, but have it hanging all the way out down the side of the car!

haha true.

I stick my window down the side sometimes and often rest it on the window sill, but don't go out of my way to touch the road lol :(

They also try and sit as low as humanly possible, dunno how they see over the wheel.

lol yeah im not even joking. 90% of them have their arm hanging out as far as possible. it'd seriously be an effort to get it there, especially considering how short a lot of them are, made worse by how low they sit.

i have to admit i sit low too in my car (1990 TX5) and all the way back, but its just coz i have long legs and its comfortable...arm inside the window though :(

on a side note, in my mates old mini, i tried hanging my arm out the window, and i was able to grab the underside of the car. lol

lol yeah im not even joking. 90% of them have their arm hanging out as far as possible. it'd seriously be an effort to get it there, especially considering how short a lot of them are, made worse by how low they sit.

i have to admit i sit low too in my car (1990 TX5) and all the way back, but its just coz i have long legs and its comfortable...arm inside the window though :(

on a side note, in my mates old mini, i tried hanging my arm out the window, and i was able to grab the underside of the car. lol

:lol: a mini :P

i think the best thing i eva saw was the other week i was pulling into a shopping centre and a vk was that far up my arse i couldnt even see his lights, i have a bit of a short fuse and i am certainly up for road rage i jammed my brakes on got out of my car and theese three guys in this commodore slamed it into reverse and the only way past was me was on the inside lane. i stood by my car and they wouldnt pass, eventually i got back in to my car and they ripped up on the inside down in to the under ground car park.. i chassed them up and down i was in my barina at the time . they took off out to the main road but the lights were red i came along side them and pretended to get out of my car next to them was a park with children and swings when they saw me they took off accross the park through the trees and on to the main road it was the funniest shit i have eva seen....

hmmm....there were 3 of them, (assuming) you were on your own.

LoL they must have been on drugs, or are REALLY REALLY stupid, that said they WERE bogans. :lol:

Edited by IOWNU

hmm I saw a vs with chromies.. the arm was so far out the window, hand was past the plastic strip on the side, and the seat back ages.. couldnt help but laugh. 

aaah generalisations are great

speaking of generalisations....

The build quality on those things are apalling. Wouldn't surprise me if his arm was there keeping the door from falling off :(

OMG, Geelong is full of bogans and weirdos :D . the other day my friends and i got yelled at x3 times by poofters in commos. one of them was a p-plater. the p-plater was da shitz, haha. he goes, "Supras are da shits of all jap". we replied with, this isnt a supra mate, its a Skyline. no wonder u dropped outta highschool.

U should have seen the look on his face, priceless. :lol:

OMG, Geelong is full of bogans and weirdos :D . the other day my friends and i got yelled at x3 times by poofters in commos. one of them was a p-plater. the p-plater was da shitz, haha. he goes, "Supras are da shits of all jap". we replied with, this isnt a supra mate, its a Skyline. no wonder u dropped outta highschool.

U should have seen the look on his face, priceless.  :lol:

haha soooooo TRUE.

Geelong is Bogan/Surfie central.

commodores are the bomb, i'd rather my vs v6 over my stagea rb26 anyday :D

...only cause the stagea aint got an engine atm, haha :lol:

get to drive around without being abused for driving "jap crap" and damn i just love that ecotec v6 grunt B)

must admit ive never ever serviced it (ok i did 1 oil change when i bought it), or done any mods at all and its ran perfecto for the past 2.5 years or more.

but damn the stagea is sooo nice to drive and live with daily in comparision, and the ecotec still uses fuel like the rb26 and its bloody gutless.

Edited by StageZilla