SAU Community

New Topic Notification

Hey when i posted my car in For Sale section i checked to receive emails when someone replied, but i keep getting Forum Subscription New Topic Notification.I've done the following as described in the email:

You can unsubscribe at any time by logging into your control panel and clicking on the "View Subscriptions" link.

If you are not subscribed to any forums and wish to stop receiving notification, uncheck the setting "Send me any updates sent by the board administrator" found in 'My Controls' under 'Email Settings'.

But i still get emails, any ideas why?

Cheers, Pavel

• 4 years later...
Hey when i posted my car in For Sale section i checked to receive emails when someone replied, but i keep getting Forum Subscription New Topic Notification.I've done the following as described in the email:

You can unsubscribe at any time by logging into your control panel and clicking on the "View Subscriptions" link.

If you are not subscribed to any forums and wish to stop receiving notification, uncheck the setting "Send me any updates sent by the board administrator" found in 'My Controls' under 'Email Settings'.

But i still get emails, any ideas why?

Cheers, Pavel

hi have u been able to work out why this happens. I have been trying for months to unsubscribe as i don't have a skyline anymore and i am sick of getting things sent to me when i have donr everything possible to stop this