SAU Community

Pioneer 8650mp Face, Hi-flow Cat, Stock R33 Parts

I have a few bits and pieces for sale. Highest offer wins, pickup is very much preferred.

Pioneer DEH-P8650MP Head Unit FACE ONLY - the actual unit has been stolen but I have the face and plastic carry case for sale. They are in excellent condition and would suit someone who has the same unit and would like a another face for a replacement, or spare incase theirs breaks/is stolen. You cannot buy these new, you'd have to buy a whole new CD player. The deck retails for ~$1000.

After $150+ for this. SOLD

BATMBL Hi Flow Big Body Cat - paid $280 for it a few months ago, it was only on the car for a few weeks. AS NEW and will bolt straight on to R33's ... possibly other models, unsure. 3" flanges.

Again $150+. SOLD

Stock R33 Dump/Down pipes with shielding. $20+

Stock R33 Intercooler and return pipe. $30+ SOLD

Stock R33 Air Box and Snorkel. $40+

Edited by Ionos

Bump.

Local buyers - make me a reasonable offer

I also have a ball & spring boost controller, $20 pickup (the one that was discussed extensively in the forced induction forum) SOLD

Some Alpine DDrive 6" speakers - $20 pickup

Carozzeria 4 way shelf speakers with white/blue backlight - $20

Alpine Double DIN CD/3 MD deck, came with car from Japan, works fine - $40 SOLD

Edited by Ionos

I have a few bits and pieces for sale. Highest offer wins, pickup is very much preferred.

Pioneer DEH-P8650MP Head Unit FACE ONLY - the actual unit has been stolen but I have the face and plastic carry case for sale. They are in excellent condition and would suit someone who has the same unit and would like a another face for a replacement, or spare incase theirs breaks/is stolen. You cannot buy these new, you'd have to buy a whole new CD player. The deck retails for ~$1000.

After $150+ for this.

BATMBL Hi Flow Big Body Cat - paid $280 for it a few months ago, it was only on the car for a few weeks. AS NEW and will bolt straight on to R33's ... possibly other models, unsure. 3" flanges.

Again $150+.

Stock R33 Dump/Down pipes with shielding. $20+

Stock R33 Intercooler and return pipe. $30+

Stock R33 Air Box and Snorkel. $40+

Will offer 150 + post for the cat.

Let me know and ill transfer today.