SAU Community

13.4 second 1/4 for your 'stockish' R33. (A how to guide).

rev210

Willowbank 24/8/04

1995 white GTS25T

driver mick51

60ft 2.113

et 13.496

mph 104.48

mods nil catback exhaust removed, interior stripped (see pics) Dunlop circuit radial slicks 230x17

mick ran 13..790 at 103.61 on the 205's the car came from Japan on

http://members.optushome.com.au/jay51/Track%20Car/

I haven't weighed it all yet, we were in a rush to get it done by the Sun....Not as much as you would expect though....everything in there is REALLY lightweight. I intend to weigh it when I get time. I've got to scrape off all the insulation that is stuck onto the metalwork. I noticed in the pic that I forgot to remove the rear windscreen wiper/motor....damm!! that might of got us to 13.3

• 1 month later...
Last week i ran [email protected] with a 2.076 60ft at wsid. Mods as follows:

- Front pipe back exhaust (stock dump pipe)

- Pod filter

- 1bar boost

- 255/35 faulken ziex tyres (18's)

- Bov

- Back seat removed (don't weigh much anyway)

- Thats all i think

Would love to see wat i can do with some grippy tyres.

Not a bad time there mate for the mods :Paranoid:

My 12's with stock cooler and turbo setup won't be ready by then! If i can crack 12's wit stock cooler an turbo that must be some kinda record???

I dunno wats more owned, stalling on the line or lining up the rear tyres instead of the front like i did! hahahaha

• 1 month later...
Hi,

Just wondering if there is a r33 with actual (proven) 13 sec passes with the mods indicated in the first post of this message? Just that there is so many posts, and none really that fits the category of the first message.

There is my old one and a few others since.

the time slip is on the 'second post'.

here you are.

http://forums.skylinesdownunder.co.nz/atta...=&postid=189495

As for the 'proven' part, I think you will find a few veteran SAU WA members who were present on the nights I ran those times. I ran 13.4's / 13.5's quite consistantly.

i'm new to this forum and am hoping that someone will be able to tell me if up gradeing the turbo to one that still will bolt straight on is a good idea? i own a 94 gts-t with a 3inch exhaust heavy duty, brass button clutch pod filter aftermarket bov and a boost tap. soon i will have a front mount....when i know how to bolt it in and an aftermarket ecu. my quest for more power never ends.

can anyone help!!

Hey new to forums.

Car aint a skyline but here goes.

12'7@108mph 1.9 60"

Mods are full zorst, fmic, .9bar, safc2 and filter. Stock motor, turbs and computer apart from safc. RB25

Car is commodore and weighs jus over 1400kg's