SAU Community

A31 Cefiro Parts List!

BenA31

Thats easy, Nissan Nivara speedo drive, for $22 brand new from nissan.  And the red speedo gear that comes off the R33 speedo drive.  Put them together walla, working speedo.

Hey guys...

Sorry, new here - just learning at the moment! :huh:

Just a wee question on the above:

Did a manual conversion in my car a while back, and the box came with an electronic speedo drive - does this mean i have an r33 box? and this Navara speedo drive - red speedo gear? how does this work?

SOrry for boring newbie questions!

Hey guys...

Sorry, new here - just learning at the moment!  :(

Just a wee question on the above:

Did a manual conversion in my car a while back, and the box came with an electronic speedo drive - does this mean i have an r33 box? and this Navara speedo drive - red speedo gear? how does this work?

SOrry for boring newbie questions!

Apparently one of my mates had a r32 box with an electronic speedo drive on it. So no idea. More commonly people will use a GTR speedo drive with the red gear, but at $50 second hand, the navara one is new, and cheaper.

good idea guys loving the info

quick qestion

inside the doors to do with the elec windows u have a black box.

is that the "window regulator"?

coz im was stuff and stuck on and made my battery go flat

i need a new one.....any idea what cars have the same

good idea guys loving the info

quick qestion

inside the doors to do with the elec windows u have a black box.

is that the "window regulator"?

coz im was stuff and stuck on and made my battery go flat

i need a new one.....any idea what cars have the same

the window regulator is the mechanism that moves and holds the glass. i doubt it is that. it would be more like a window motor relay or somethin

David

• 2 weeks later...
hey... does anyone know what boot latch to use??.. mine is kinda stuck and wont close... really need help cuz my car is outside and had a mini storm today...

please help :D

Hey inside the boot is a latch under the locking mechanisim, you and "flick" or WD40/gease up that and you should find any sticking might be resolved.

Sorry if it's too late.

Cheers.

i need a new coilpack harness, RB20 ones are the same in Ceffy and R32?

i've heard that apparently the pins are different, eg one has vertical facing pins while the other has horizonal facing pins eg ( = and || ). if they are indeed different and ur current plugs are in decent condition you could always cut and swap the plugs.

i actually have a r32 engine loom that i'm putting in soonish on my ceffy motor. when i pull the middle channel cover off i'll confirm if there is a difference.

Edited by skypy12

• 1 month later...