SAU Community

Japlink Motors

JETLNE

hey guys just want feedback on this dealer on paramatta rd in sydney...

im from melbourne and i never been to any dealers in sydney but im goin up in a week or 2 coz i found a skyline im wanting to buy from japlink....

i just wanna know about there cars and if there dodgy or not? any comments good or bad?? if u want u can post up or just pm thanx a lot....

and yes ive done a search but i just wanna hear as much as i can from ppl who actually experienced with them coz i dont wanna be disapointed when i get there...

hey guys just want feedback on this dealer on paramatta rd in sydney...

im from melbourne and i never been to any dealers in sydney but im goin up in a week or 2 coz i found a skyline im wanting to buy from japlink....

i just wanna know about there cars and if there dodgy or not? any comments good or bad?? if u want u can post up or just pm thanx a lot....

and yes ive done a search but i just wanna hear as much as i can from ppl who actually experienced with them coz i dont wanna be disapointed when i get there...

See Sammy at Japlink, he is a good guy and will look after you. They comply their own cars and only buy good quality cars in Japan to sell thru their yard. They have their RAWS good name to look after so wont sell you shit.

G'Day,

I bought my 32 GTST from them, they are generally great to deal with and only sell quality cars (as above). Have had no problems with my car to date, bought it around 6 months ago. They did me a good deal too. They are definately worth a look.

Edited by ScorpR32

My car was originally from Japlink, bought it off a mate who was good friends with Sammy. All the mods and work done to the car was carried out by the guys at Japlink and it was an incredibly tight car. (Don't have it anymore :P ) But yeah the car never had any problems and was in unreal condition. I would assume that all the cars they sell would be of a similar quality. Check em out! If you decide to get a car from there you can be assured it will be of great quality

I think alot of people would recommend you look at private buys as well.. You will find that most dealerships - especially Parramatta Rd have quite a high markup on cars.. e.g. the equivilant R33 to mine - 40th Annv will cost you up to $26,000+ in a dealership, when privately you would be looking at $22,000..

well - it's up to you.. check him out and see what you think - all dealers MUST offer you 3 months warranty, this can be a good thing, personally if there is something overly wrong with your car in the first 3 months i'd be a bit worried..

Anyways - good luck

hey guys thanx for the replies... all good ones so im happy... anymore comments bout japlink? the cars look clean but the kms arent to be belived are they? a 7 yr old r34 with 40,000kms isnt really right is it?

is every single car from japan would back or not?

bought my r33 series2 more than a year ago no problems at all. Like everyone says Sam is great to deal with i know him personallyvery professional genuine.I bought 2 cars previous to this one from Japlink(300zx's) and they were so helpful. My skyline had 40k on it when i got it and it felt that way i.e no problems mechanicly,no damage,clean interior etc.Im getting caried away..Seriously they are an above average car dealer and i recommend them highly

......beware other parra rd dealers (edward lee!!!)

Who me ?

Gee you are a rude f**k.

He's asking for opinions .. I gave him mine. I've imported several cars (4) myself NOT through an australian broker, but direct from a japanese one.

I have seen some of the quality of cars that come through, in particular through dealers who comply these JUNK themselves. I am only telling him to beware of the market. Everyone knows that. If you disagree with me, sure. But its a free country and both you and I can say what we think

It is a rule that you have to be careful when buying a car full stop.. these guys have nice looking cars but then that's their job, they tend to jack up prices a bit though. In the end, it's all about the service they give you once you've handed over yr money.